Getting Paws Dirty

"Can you make some healing potions and strength... IF YOU CAN MAKE INVISIBILITY THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!" I exclaimed.
"I thought no one would EVER ask me for that potion. I basically have every single potion. Ask for it, I have it!" He told me excited. Really?
"Can you mine 8 stacks of cobblestone?" I asked. Within a blink of an eye, he rushed in and out of the tower.
"8 stacks for M'Cat." He bowed and threw the 8 stacks. Impressive... Unless he already had 8 stacks.
"Okay, so you know the guards over on patrol? Let's surprise them. That's why we need to be invisible. So they won't see us. Slowly over time this village is gonna rock! Oh, and if you become the Lord, what would you name the village?" I questioned.
"Hmm.. Good question! Erelle!" He replied.

I took the 8 stacks and replaced the old gravel pathways. And I made cobblestone stairs to make the pathways look nicer. HapPy started working on the potions. I placed down cobble by cobble and whenever those guards pass by I would pretend to be reading a book. And hope that the guards don't notice the improvement.
-5 hours later-
Dusk, everyone is going back inside. I decided to go back to the tower to ask HapPy about the potions and see how much he made. When I came in the floor was wet and the first thing I saw were shelves FULL and I mean FULL of potions. Red, purple, green, grey ALL  the colors. Yup, he is so in to these stuff.
"I've made 261 invisibility potions. You can have 109! And 462 healing, 272 strength and so on..." Hejumped up and down throwing excess potions around the tower. Some of them nearly dodging my cat ears. Hoping they weren't poison potions, I ran to his shelves and grabbed the invisibility, healing and strength potions. I drank one invisibility potion. 3:00, tastes like... Chocolate? How did he know? Mind reader. I looked at my hands and they disappeared. But I was holding cobblestone, that showed. But I don't think any of the guards will notice it anyway. Then I heard a growl, so I turned around and a zombie was behind me but walked right past me. And went HapPy. The same time he drank a potion of invisibility. And the zombie got confused. So he walked away.
"PHEW!!!" Said a sigh of relief. I'm guessing HapPy must have had a shock surprise because of that zombie. I stepped out and went back to working on the pathways. HapPy started taking care of the crops. Instantly they became as green as ever and grew real fast. There were many crop fields too. So it took HapPy a while to take care of all crops. A couple of times the guards (Like.. There only four..) would walk past and notice the progress over the village. I could understand why they didn't help fix the village. They were on duty 24/7.
Literally. When we finished, it was about 3am so we went and fixed people's houses and roofs. There were holes EVERYWHERE. We patched them up too. "Maybe we should have a place, like the main place of the village. You know, like a Town Hall but outside?" HapPy said as he placed a block on the very last hole.
"I have the PURRFECT place fur that!" I purred with puns.
"Wow." He said. I wasn't good at puns Bruh! I skipped over to the fountain as I know where most of these paths lead to. I have been working on them all night and day! So I should know. I should also have a home too. I need more wood.
"HapPy, I'm going to the outskirts of the village to get more wood. In gonna make my own house!" I told him. He gave me a thumbs up as I headed to the outskirts. Then, a hooded figure came running to me.