Egasimos

HapPy's POV:

I hope Carly doesn't expect a thing. Carlo could be a measly little ant listening to our plans. We need a lot of help. Carly's mastered ancient shape shifting magic. Cloudy might have the same abilities as her but given the time Carly could strike back, I don't know if Cloudy will ever master her magic. Or at least give us some. I wonder how Poppy and Sabrina are doing in Nightwing. They should be coming back soon. Just to convince their father... Err... They're probably catching up on things.

"AAHII!!!" Someone screamed. Most likely a girl. But it didn't sound like Cloudy screaming. Carly? I ran outside and Hope was hyperventilating. Cloudy was running to her. Wow. I've never heard Hope scream!

"What happened Hop?!" She was clenching her stomach and she revealed it was gushing with blood. She fell on the ground. Cloudy got a cloth from her bag and put it over Hope's wound. Did Carly do this? I followed Cloudy and Hope next to the bush because Hope was too weak to go inside the bushes.

"What happened, Hope?" I asked.

"I don't know... I saw a black figure go up to the village hate then I blinked, of course it disappeared so of course I thought I was seeing things. I turned around and there's a tiny dagger in me. I quickly took out and screamed. I dot know how that even happened."

"Well so you DO know what happened."

"That's not the point HapPy!"

"Cloudy?"

"Yo?"

"Do me a favor and investigate the black thing." Hope said.

Cloudy's POV:
I stood up and ran to the gate. I took out my book and asked it:

"What was the black thing Hope was talking about?"

The girl in the black cloak. No, she isn't Carly but another girl. She stole the original Magic Book.

I was about to ask it what's her name but then a voice from behind came.

"Hello... Cloudy."

"What the..? Who are you and why did you strike Hope?" I asked.

"I'm the one everyone calls egasimos." (Egasimos )

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"That's off topic... You're not going to win the war-"

"YOU'RE GUNNA HELP US?!" I asked excitedly.

"You stupid Cat Girl I'm going to KILL YOU ALL!!!" She laughed and disappeared leaving her cape behind. Something silver made me blink. The clip that clipped together her cape... Was a dagger... It had red on it like blood. Another one of those pendants!!!! Without thinking I jumped on the cloak and took out my sword. HapPy came along happily and he had TNT in his paws. I quickly grabbed it and places I next to the cape.

"HEY!" HapPy shouted. I lit it and stood back.

BOOM

"I thought you were watching over Hope!" I asked while the explosion went off. HapPy's eyes were wide. Oops. IDC though.

"What happened here?" Colby asked. (>:) I was talking to HapPyISdOG  just now
>:3)

"Nothing to worry about bro." (I just said aloud I feel so evil I feel the wrath of Darth Vader)

"There was an explosion."

"HEY I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF HOPE!" HapPy shouted again.

"Oh.? I was?" He said stupidly. "Hope!!! Where are you?! Walk over here!!!" I slammed my forehead against my hand. Wow. I guess I'll have to take care of her. I ran to the bushes and thought, another one of those pendant thingys? How many are there in the world? Are they the work of Carly? Hopefully destroying the pendant turned "egasimos" back to good. Whoever she was. But I don't think I'll be seeing her for long.