Tailor-fiying

"What is it with you and books?" HapPy asked.

"Nothing." I simply said.

"Yeah right." Hope said.

"Look, we're going to have to try to read. Do you think the villagers would believe us if we just go up to them and be like: Sup! It's us! HapPy, Cloudy, Hope, Sabrina, Poppy and Colby!! Do you think they would believe us?" Colby asked sarcastically.

"It's worth a.. Try?" Sabrina said.

"Maybe. Let's try that though there is a chance we will be dead if there's a dog in the house... No offense HapPy. This is probably the worst day of your life. So take it easy today." I told everyone.

"Non-taken.. I guess... But I'm going to my tower to see if I can brew a storm or, something. He stealthily snuck to his tower without anyone seeing him.

"It's not like anyone's going to see him!" Poppy said, bored.

"Meh... But look at us. Poppy your a black and pink cat! Sabrina you're a teal blue turquoise cat! Hope, you're purple overload, Colby, you are a yellow and navy blue cat!! I'm... I dunno but you don't see cats like these everyday!" I pointed out.

"Yeah...." Sabrina said.

"Let's try anyway." Poppy said. We crept up to the village... I mean wobbled up to the village. HapPy and I are used to walking on four legs. So everyone looked like idiotic cats trying to walk. It was hilarious! I was trying to hide my laughter but some broke free. Everyone glared at me like I never saw a baby take it's first few steps. We spanned around the village then suddenly, Poppy and Sabrina were rushing up to the tailor's shop. They worked together and pushed the door together.

"Uh oh." Colby said, worried.

"Uh yes.... Let's go!" Hope raised a paw. Our first victim to try to convince that we weren't real cats. Sure enough Poppy and Sabrina were arguing over the same ball of teal yarn. I looked around for the tailor. She was sewing a dress with her sewing machine. Her glasses nearly falling off. A measuring tape was wrapped around her neck, loose and onto the linen she was working with. She pushed up her glasses and pushed out her chair. She turned around. Her emotion from stressed and tired became shocked and weirded out. Well she has just seen three colorful cats staring right back at her. Then there was a crash.

"Oops! Sorry!" Meowed Poppy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The tailor screamed.

"Hey woah calm down missy!!!" Hope tried to calm her down. She slammed her palm on the table behind her and grabbed a pair of scissors and pointed it to each of us. We all tilted our heads at the same time like we've never seen scissors.

"Uh, missy, drop down the.. heh.. scissors please!!" Sabrina begged,

"It's us!! It's me Cloudy. Then there's Hope, Colby, Poppy and Sabrina." I pointed to them. They waved their waved their hand... paw...

"HapPy was turned into a cat as well!! We need your help!!!" Colby said.

"My.. Talking cats... In my shop. TIME TO PLAY DRESS-UP!!!!" We looked at each other and realized that we were wearing our clothes before we were turned into cats. Oh.. Gawd. She darted into her chair and sewed up little frilly dresses and a.. Tuxedo? Our eyes grew wide.

"THERE IS NO WAY I AM WEARING A PINK DRESS!!!!" Hope shrieked.

"IS THAT A TUXEDO?!" Colby screamed horrified.

"I'm fine with what I'm wearing." Poppy smirked.

"Yeah. Me too." Sabrina said, cooly. She grabbed Colby quickly who was trying his hardest to get out of the "monster" who was about to force him into a tuxedo. She placed him on the table and Colby tried to jump off but she caught him in time. She placed him back and then threw behind her a small pair of armor and soon enough, she held high up a blue and yellow cat in a tuxedo.

"Hello Tux!!" She name Colby.