She's Got The Magic

Colby's POV:

Good thing Cloudy doesn't like Carlo anymore. I should have chopped off his head when I was talking to him. Dang it. That was my chance. Cloudy decided that she was going to practice her magic outside (because we forced her to) but she says it's a bad idea because she might set fire to the place.

"Worst of all, Carly and Carlo could see that I have magic!" She said.

"Okay make her a new tent Colby." HapPy said almost so sat that no one could understand what he was saying.

"Right on to it. This time, take someone with you Cloudy!" I said. She healed Hope but on her first attempt, she made Hope bleed more. She panicked and tried to heal her again. Luckily she stopped the bleeding but the wound was still there. Of course on her third attempt, she succeeded. Hope was running around again. I grabbed some wool from our storage and started setting up another tent. While I was doing that, Cloudy came up to me.

"Hey Colby, there's a few more spells I need to master. Will you stay with me?" She asked. I almost fainted!

"S-sure!" I smiled weakly and was practically trembling.

"Oh also, you're probably brave enough for me to probably nearly kill you." She smiled like an angel. "Thanks again!" She walked away leaving me mortified. Yes I like her but she does creep me out sometimes. I know she won't kill me though! Right?! I continued building the tent and when I finished, Cloudy came running up. She looked like she really needed to tell me something. I opened my mouth to say hi as I stood right in front of the entrance. Then she just whizzed passed me and into the the newly created tent. I held up my hand like why just happened, and she took my hand from inside. I stumbled in and right below her feet. I quickly stood straight up.

"Good." She closed her eyes and moved we hand around the tent. I guess she's locking the tent up again.

"Why do you have to lock the tent?" I asked.

"Cuz Carlo or Carly could just walk in. Hold up." She raised her hand and light shot out.

"There. No one can hear us anymore." She said,with her game face on. "Now, I need to master seen powers."

"Which is..?"

"I don't know... I need to know what Hope, Poppy, Sabrina and HapPy are most talented in."

"HapPy's is quite obvious...? TNT, potions, redstone. I don't think he even needs powers. He's already really powerful."

"That's it! Speed!"

"Can't he just make that?"

"Right..."

"HapPyISdOG !!! What do you want?!" I shouted.

"Dummy, he can't hear us!"

"Or can he?" I smirked.

"HAPPY! SEND ME A MESSAGE!!!" I kept shouting.

"Through the book?"

"Don't worry, he'll reply." I reassured her.

"Shut up already and help me."

"Alright alright. Uhh... Me and Hope are probably best at Attack and Defense."

"So like killing curses? And torturing? AND BRAINWASHING?!" She sounded so hyped. (Totally not from Harry Potter!! Don't kill me)

"Uh... You're hype to kill just two people... Beings."

"Right right. There's no killing spell nor can you resurrect someone from the dead."

"That sucks. But you'd be way too OP to be able to do that."

"Poppy and Sabrina, they can heal. They also want to fly... Oh, I can give the power to everyone to be able to morph into anything they kill!"

"THEN GET STARTED!!!"

"Right. We also have to wait for HapPy to tell us what powers he wants but, we have no time to loose! Let's go!"