Hello Human/Dog/CatGirl

"You dummies weren't listening were you?" Hope scoffed.

"What?" Colby said, clueless. I looked at my inventory and like the Mage car said. He'd drag us one-by-one back to Erelle and give us the magical orb that would turn us back to our original form.

"You guys ready?" Poppy asked.

"You bet I am! Let's be human again!" Sabrina agreed. We held out our orbs (which HapPy and Colby eventually realized what we were holding) and we placed it on the ground. We stood on them and like before, the flash of light flashed and I bet everyone fainted again.

***
When we woke up, everyone looked at their hands.

"I have paws again!"

"What are these...? Fingers right." Hope said like she never seen fingers before. We tried to stand up but everyone kept falling on to their hands a like a cat.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Everyone looked at Sabrina in shock. "WHY AM I SO TALL?!" She shrieked. Everyone looked at themselves.

"WE'RE MUCH OLDER THAN BEFORE!!!!" I looked down.

"What the heck are those?!" I said to my hands.

"I feel the same...." HapPy said.

"Cuz you're a dog!! Your probably like 20 already!" Hope said, still in shock.

"AND WE'RE ALL 18!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE THIS OLD YET!!!" Colby ran around like a headless chicken. Poppy and Sabrina were the most confused. I mean yeah they're about a year younger than me, Hope and Colby but then again, we're all confused. Actually Colby looked starstruck like he was loving it.

"What. In. The. Name. Of. Happy. Just. Happened. To. You. Guys?" HapPy said. He sounded left out but still. He's older than us!

"I have no idea but we have to check on the villagers. We haven't even seen the village!" I said.

"Oh an has no one realized that Poppy looks like a giant strawberry?" Sabrina sneered at her sister. Poppy growled at her.
"That means... I'M STILL WEARING THIS STUPID TUX!!!" Colby shrieked. We stood up like we were taking out first steps and wobbled into the village.

"What the..?" And the WHOLE village was destroyed. Ash and dust Lau still. Water was everywhere. Some houses were on fire and the fire was still spreading.

"HapPy!!! Check on the villagers! Poppy and Sabrina! Check if there's anyone around who's injured! Hope, Colby, let's stop the fire from spreading. Everyone went everywhere. I instantly ran up to the closest house and punched out all the flames.

Eventually, all the fire was put out and everyone (but HapPy) met back at the village entrance.

"That was longer than expected. The fire kept on spreading!" Hope said, exhausted.

"The good news is, no one was lying on the ground dead." Poppy said. We heard running footsteps.

"Guys!" We looked in the direction it was coming from.

"Carlo?" Hope said. I looked away. Colby groaned.

"HapPy just told me what happened and he said that u would find you guys here! Wow! Let's get you guys to the secret hatch behind the village!"

"Woah what?!" Poppy and Sabrina said excited. Carlo lead the gang to a bush and I trailed behind as far as possible. We're about the same age now. How did I like him when I was THAT young?! He went in the bush and we heard him open the hatch. We all crawled inside the bush and the WHOLE village was inside this gigantic underground base thing bit looked like a few people were hurt.

"Woah! What happened?!" I asked.

"Cloudy!" Carly said running up to me.

"Carly!" She hugged me and I hugged her back even though I didn't know her that well.