Cat Lyfe

"MY NAME IS COLBY!! WHAT TYPE OF NAME IS TUX?!"

"Lovely darling cat, your name is TUX. Deal with it hun!!" She turned to us girls and pointed at Hope. "You're next!!!" She smiled. Hope looked like she was going to die!! Then again the tailor caught Hope. Next thing we know she's wearing a long Sunday dress. Hope vomited.

"A FRICKEN' DRESS!!! THE HELL?!"

"Now, now, Kawaii. Your dress is fab on you, Kawaii!"

"WHAT THE HELL DOES KAWAII EVEN MEAN?!"

"BWAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!" Colby laughed.

"LAUGHS THE GUY IN THE SUIT!!!" Hope scoffed.

"OOH 2ND DEGREE BURN!!!" Poppy exclaimed. "Anyone?" She looked to see if anyone was smiling. "Yeah I got nothing."

"Your turn dear!!" She grabbed Poppy and then put her in a Japanese school outfit.

"I'm going to name you... Funneh..."

"I got nothing.. Nothing to say ma'am...."

"You're next."

"WHY DIDN'T I RUN AWAY?!" Sabrina in a few brief seconds was in this luna-themed shirt and pants?

"Is this the moon?"

"Yes Luna, that's the moon." Sabrina frowned. Like she was saying what the heck is Luna?

"Okay, last but least- I mean not least.. You... Pinky? Purply? Pink-Purple!"

"What. Kind. Of. Name. Is. That?!" She grabbed me and plonked me on the table. Later, I was wearing a shoulder shirt and shorts... Not my type..

"RUN!!!" I screamed. Everyone worked together and pushed the door open. We all came tumbling out. Moaning and screeching meows filled the air. Everyone was complaining about what they were wearing.The door swung open.

"TUX?! KAWAII? LUNA? FUNNEH? PINK-PURPPLE? WHERE'D YOU GO?!" Without another word everyone ran in different directions. Then we all bumped into each other. Mumping into each other all over the place, we ended up in HapPy's tower.

"Lord HapPy?" Colby said.

"Up here!!" He was on his desk, that was wet all over the place. It was dripping chemicals no one dared to go near. "I still can't find out a way... What are those silly cosplays?"

"I bet you could say it was tailor-fiying in there!!!" I said without trying to do a corny laugh or something, so they won't stare it me for being punny. I acted serious.

"You need serious help with your puns." HapPy said.

"I know." I shrugged.

"Nice Tux, That dress is Kawaii, LOL YOU LOOK FUNNEH!!!! Oh!! Luna decorated, nice!!! Yours is boring... Errr.. Pink-Purple?!" He said as if he heard the tailor calling for us.

"Err, we totally weren't renamed!!" Colby said laughing awkwardly.

"Well, now, we have to be a cat. Cat lyfe. LETS BE LAZY!!!" Hope said changing the subject.

"We have to stay on our furball-tracks!!! We can't stay like this forever!!!" Sabrina said.

"We need to find, again, answers." Poppy said, desperately.

"Whatever you guys say." I said. I'm a Go-With-The-Flow type of Gal, err, Cat. Everyone agreed to go on another trip this time with HapPy. I took out my bow and instantly fell onto the ground.

"This, is so...Heavy!!!" I said groaning with the gigantic bow on me. Everyone was taking out there weapons and falling to the ground. HapPy took out a poison potion that fell to the ground and broke. Everyone was effected.

"Ouch."

"Ow."

"MEOW!"

"GRRR"

"HAPPY!!!"

"Sorry!" When the poison faded off and left us with half a heart, we agreed to get fish.

"I am a dog!! I'd never eat a fish." Everyone exchanged glances which turned into evil smiles.

"Suit yourself!!" Hope smiled.

"More for us,"

"Less for you!" Sabrina and Poppy said.

"Fine! At least I don't have to catch everyone a fish!!" I said.

"Uh-uh what she.. They said." HapPy frowned and watched me jump into the pool.

"One!"

"Two!!"

"C'mere fish!!!"

"DIE!!!!"

"Last... One.. Yeah!!" I swam back up to feed everyone.