The Lion PT.2

HapPy had to claw his way gently through the book to find he right page, which turned out to be one of the last pages.

"The War of the Wolves and the Ocelots, it all started by a witch and her pet lion. Witches are vicious creatures that cannot exist. Anyone can be a witch. There are such humans as good witches, but they cannot live as well. There was an execution of anyone who was accused of being a witch. But this one witch has mastered the full power of Witchcraft. She can transform into anything." HapPy read.

"Shapeshifting.."

"Ssssshhhh!!!" We shushed Poppy.

"This witch was able to have a lion slave. She ordered it to kill all the wolves and ocelots for an unknown reason. Theory only states that she could not see the happy faces of anyone. So she isolated herself from every village inside the forest which separates the whole region of Minecraftia."

"What the frick is wrong with that flipping witch?"

"Shut up, Cloudy!"

"The lion tore apart the whole village and causing the Ocelots and Wolves to think they started it. That's how the war began. And now, the with could be anyone with any pet. So watch out."

"Maybe that ocelot that turned us into a stupid cat was the idiot witch's pet lion!" HapPy said.

"Let's bring this book to the cat king and then we'll be human again!!!" Hope said, excited.

"Yeah!" I said happily. They stared at me in utter shock. "What? Yes I lie cats but I wanna walk on two legs again! Also you guys look ridiculous in those clothes!!" I shot back. Everyone agreed. Me and Colby pushed the book down and it banged on the floor. Poppy took the lead and dragged her sister across the floor. Hope and HapPy pushed the book outside and into the forest.

"How on earth are we supposed to carry this fat book?!" Hope asked.

"I don't know..." HapPy said.

"Guys.. This is Minecraft. Simply put it in a backpack!" I said.

"Yeah wouldn't the bag be heavy?" Hope asked.

"It's NOT going to be heavy!" I said simply as I took out my bag and pulled the book into the bag. I carried it. Right after that, I found myself lying on the ground with everyone laughing at me. I put the bag in my inventory.

"Hah! See Minecraft Magic!" I smirked. They stayed silent. "Let's go!!! Before another crazy seamstress comes along. HapPy and Colby ran for the hills. The girls laughed as we walked.

When we arrived at Ocelot Rise HapPy an Colby were panting and the King was looking confused. I guess the guys tried to explain to the King about what we had found about the Lion.

"Ah, Cloudy, Hope, Poppy and Sabrina. Did you find anything? It seems like the boys couldn't find anything. Let's see what you found. HapPy and Colby looked like they're souls have been pulled out.

"Oh, well if the boys weren't helpful, then maybe we could help!" Sabrina said cheekily. I pulled out the cook in my bag and then I plonked to the ground. Along with the book.

"Perfect!! A book stand! Let's read!" The jolly king said.

"Uuuuhgghhhhh ehhhhhhhh..." I groaned. Hope flipped through the book and found where the page was. The king slowly eyed it. About 5mins later...

"I don't know how to read."

"UGGGH SO I SAT HERE SQUISHED FOR NOTHING?!" The girls helped push the book off me and I gasped for air. HapPy explained to the king and the king explained to the Alpha Wolf.