Training Again

HapPy's POV:

I'm really worried, I'm excite to blow their face off the universe though. I still am worried though. I decided to go outside while these lazy butts were still in here taking care of Colby or is just plain clueless bout what the heck is going on. I attempted to summon a wolf that I was going to call Happy! Yeah my name is HapPy but Happy is completely different. Very different from HapPy. He was going to be a wolf. The most powerful one ever... then I'll make a wolf pack! And I'll be the Alpha wolf! Haha!

***

"Woah HapPy!" Cloudy came running up behind me while I was laying helplessly on the floor.

"Y-yeah?"

"The flip are you doing?"

"Sum...moning wolves..."

"Darn right you did!"

"I did...?"

"They're. In. Our. Fricken. Room." She said sternly. I jumped up crashing into the walls and ran towards our room. She was right. There were so many wolves just.. Biting everyone's legs thinking they're chicken! Poppy and Sabrina were climbing their bed posts healing Hope and Colby's leg. Good thing they had armor on. So I'm not sure if my new dogs are eating them alive or just waiting for the tooth fairy to come over. I barked at the dogs and they froze instantly and formed a straight line in front of my. They looked like soldiers and I walked in front of them... Marched in front of them.

"These. Are our friends. They are on our side. I don't want you to go off killing them. You shall only kill at my command." They nodded and everyone else stared at my dogs, slightly backing up. Hope has some random frying pan in her hand she used as a shield. Well, she's defensive.

At high noon, we went to the castle courtyard where the king was rare to help us in killing magical foes.

"So they're really hard to beat huh?" Cloudy asked.

"Yes. You need to train all day. Who knows? Maybe this Carly person will attack tomorrow!" The king said. He gave us bows and arrows, swords and armor to kill dummies... and some mobs that were in some dungeons. All day huh? I should probably sneak away and kill a cow while everyone else are killing mobs. I should also get some food for my new wolves. I don't think they'd like rotten flesh... Oh come on HapPy! Stay determined! You need to do this for your village!

We set up some targets and dummies while some guards hauled in the mobs in the depths of the chambers and dungeons. Skeletons and Zombies were all wearing diamond helmets to protect themselves from the burning hot sun.

When Cloudy laid her hands on the bow she trembled and shot all the targets. What. Colby was staring at her in awe. Hope was able to do the same.. For one of the targets. The rest either was a few inches away from the bullseye or was in one of the inner ring. Poor Colby either hit the outer rings or missed it completely. While they were doing rather practice I took out my redstone and made arrow dispensers to fire right into the bullseye.

"Now that's just cheating." Colby said angrily.

"Says the guy who missed all the shots." I snapped back. I looked taken aback. Lol. Cloudy was slaying all the mobs and Hope was kicking the dummies.

"YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME I'LL GIVE YOU A PIECE OF ME!" She shouted at the innocent dummy. Cloudy was rolling her eyes. Again, this is going to be some hardcore training. Tomorrow is the day we go back to Erelle and get the people. Then it's showtime.