Carlo

Cloudy's POV:
Freedom. We all were out of Nightwing and decided to just walk and not enderpearl. We needed to talk anyway. Now we have quite a lot of disputes to solve here. Poppy and Sabrina were hyperventilating. I mean, there free just went bonkers and locked them up in prison cells! Like who does that?! Especially to their own children whom they haven't seen in months!

"Man, I'm sure your father isn't like that." HapPy said sadly to the sisters.

"I don't know. He's out of his mind. He wasn't like this when we were like... Nine." Poppy said shaking her head. They must be going through a lot right now. Terrified and confused.

"What happened to Hope?" I asked HapPy.

"Well, as you know, she's been attacked and stuff. Her wound is really deep and is healing slowly. Do you know any healing spells?"

"Of course! That's the fourth spell I tried to master when I locked myself up in that tent!" I said enthusiastically. Though, I don't think I should really be happy about that.

"Oh, when we get back, you better heal Hope." Sabrina said, yawning.

"Yeah... Now we have many problems." HapPy said really worried.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Where are the people of Erelle going to stay? We still dot have a battle plan and worst of all..."

"Worst of all...?" Poppy said.

"We're probably all going to die. Everyone write there will when we get back." He said scared. That dog is crazy.

"We're not going to die! Jeez sometimes you could be such a puppy. The only people who are ding in this battle, is Carly and Carlo! They don't deserve to live!" I said with courage and defiance. But, deep down, I knew I was going to die. At the least, die first.

"Yeah Cloudy's right. Now one is going to die!" Sabrina said, still yawning.

"We're you guys up all night?" I asked.

"You could say that." Poppy said.

"Been waiting for someone to save us." Sabrina said softly.

"Let's get back to Erelle. We need another village to go to! The people have to stay somewhere!" HapPy said jumping.

"Yeah if better heal Hope and find out how to transfer powers... Errr... I burned my tent down though. I'm sure Colby's fixed that already! Ahah..."

"Yeah..." Poppy and Sabrina looked confused. Poppy and Sabrina gave us some enderpearls and we teleported our way back home.

Didn't take us too long to get back. I ran to the base and looked for Colby and Hope. Colby was talking to Carlo and Hope was next to them... She was on a chair though. I wonder what Colby and Carlo are talking about. After all, we're going to fight him. I glared at Colby. Hope noticed and said:

"CLOUDY! You're back!"

"Oh! Yeah, went.... Collecting materials to rebuild the village. Right guys?" In other words, I was asking for backup.

"Yup! That's right." For once HapPy didn't sound like he was hiding something. Poppy and Sabrina sounded like they were having a yawning contest. I hope they're doing that to avoid talking. If their doing it on purpose, it's really annoying.

"Well cuties (not you HapPy) off to bed. You all need to rebuild the village so... I can help!" Colby was practically growling at Carlo. HapPy led the sisters to the tent while me and Colby supported Hope.

"Cya tomorrow cutie." He winked at me. When he turned around I growled at him.

"Glad to see you don't like him anymore." Colby said enthusiastically.

"He probably put a love potion around him. I don't know."