Colby Nearly Murders

"Get your facts straight person... Cat. Get your priorities straight bbbbruh!"

"Oh. Okay. I was actually about to cry but whateves." Hope said.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" Screamed Sabrina.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Wailed Poppy. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey where's Colby?" I asked looking around.

"Oh.. Uhm, Colby? He like, ran. Away. When you died."

"What?!"

"Yeah. He doesn't know you're alive." Sabrina said slightly sniffing.

"Oh yeah. The look on his face!!! Even though this might be bad, MY #COLDY SHIP DREAM IS COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!" She fangirled.

Sabrina scoffed. "Whatever. #Colpe is better."

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO"

"ISN'T"

"YEAH!"

"Will you two shut up for once with the ships?" Hope snapped.

"Err, yeah sorry." By the time they stopped talking, I piled up with dirt. My cat claws were full of dirt. My new clothes were dirty.

"Guys, we should find HapPy. He probably needs all this stuff. Colby's fine. I'm sure he'll show up!" I said. We agreed to look for HapPy first. There was one building I could think of he was in.

"Guys look! A mage tower!" Poppy pointed out. We ran towards it. Night was falling. We used are heads to open the door.

"HapPy! We got you the..." Poppy started. A potion flew right towards us. We ran in different directions.I dropped the stone and iron I had. Sure enough he already made the cauldron, the bottles and the actual brewing stand itself! How dare he!

"Oh my Irene you already got the stuff. Well I died for nothing." I said.

"You died?! Huh, where's Colby?" He asked.

"FYI, he's probably crying in a corner because his.. Yeah but Cloudy died by falling down into lava."

"Lol. Shouldn't you guys look for Colby? He'll be missing for days if we don't find him."

"True dat." Sabrina said.

"Maybe we should sleep." Poppy suggested.

"Yeah." The girls agreed.

"I'll be up. Making potions." HapPy said, tired. "Oh and there's only two beds but, I'm sleeping in one. You guys cramp up in the other."

"Wow." everyone glared or rolled their eyes at him. We climbed up the ladder and luckily, we were just cats so we fit in the human sized bed. We fell sound asleep.

Morning pierced through the curtains. My eyes adjusted to the blinding light and I fell off the bed.
"Aaaaiii!" I didn't scream as loud. I stood up and decided to go to the castle for more details or something for the dogs.
"Cloudy? You're awake?" Hope said.

"Well, I fell. So I'm awake."

"Where are you going?"

"To the castle. For more information about the Dog Armada."

"I'll go with you. These doofus' will wake up and start talking about doofus stuff."

"I guess. We could look for Colby as well."

"Yeah, he's been missing for some time so yeah."

"Maybe we'd bump into Colby." So we went out of the tower, HapPy was drooling over a book, asleep.. The streets were practically deserted. It was hazy and a bit hard to breath, but manageable. As the deserted roads were, well, deserted, Hope ran around shouting Colby. I guess I started to do the same. Soon enough, we couldn't bare the heat and the haze.

"Let's give up. I don't really care if Colby is gone." Hope said like Colby was just some person. Or purson? (Lol shut up) The castle was luckily, right ahead. We walked up the red carpets and past the tapestries. The king sounded terrified and he was talking to someone.

"I-I SWEAR!!! THIS ISN'T A SUCIDE OR MURDER QUEST!!! WE NEED HELP!!!" Me and Hope hid behind a column. The light across the column revealed a shadow of two cats. There was one cat holding a dagger in his paw. He was on top of who most likely was the king.

"YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS GONE!!! THIS STUPID MISSION TOOK HER LIFE!!!" He swiftly lowered his knife but I stepped in.

"STOP!!!!"