The Lion PT. 1

We made our way to Erelle. The sign was pointing east. So Erelle was easy. Obviously. We walked an walked and walked. The trees were whispering and the wind flew past. Once or twice we made it back to Ocelot Rise. So we kept heading east.

"Ugggh this is getting us no where!!!" Sabrina whined.

"Yeah! We're going in the typical circle over and over again!" Poppy said.

"Well that's because SOMEONE couldn't stop chasing the same darn butterfly!" Hope glared at HapPy. It's like we need to blindfold that dog and lead him with a chicken bone or something. Or a beef bone. I know he loves beef. Hey! Maybe that WILL work! I took out a random piece of linen that was in my bag and wrapped it around HapPy. Even being a cat he has his dog traits. Then again, cats also like to chase butterflies.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I scratched a cow to death and took one of its bones. Brutal right? Bloody but cool.

"There. You can't see a butterfly. Follow the bone HapPy!" Like a dog, he scampered around. I looked back and Ocelot Rise was right there. So east.. I could slightly make out the silhouette of a cat.

"I'm over it..." He said.

"Colby?" Hope said.

"Yeaup.. I'm still a bit ditzy " he said like he was drunk or something. HapPy was still trying so hard to get the bone.

"We better start walking then. We're bound to find Erelle." I said as I held the bone high. We kept walking east as night slowly fell.

"What happened..? How are you still alive?" Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes.

"Cats have nine lives stupid." Everyone said. Colby stopped; he was dumbfounded.

"Oh... Okay." I still feel like he's drunk. But I dismissed the thought and continued east. HapPy looked like he was going to bite my tail or something. Not long after it was pitch black. Everyone had to hold torches but me and HapPy. HapPy also got fed up.

"How am I supposed to see a fricken butterfly if it's THIS dark?! Besides! They are all sleeping!" So I took off his blindfold and threw the bone away. Of course HapPy scampered to find the bone. He greedily chewed on it making us all hungry. I checked my bag for torches and a snack. I had a price of cooked fish which was already a complete meal for me as a cat. Hope, Poppy, Sabrina and Colby all had their own food as well. Once we finished eating we heard something or someone collapse. It was Sabrina.

"I think she's tired..." Poppy said.

"You think?" I said sarcastically.

"More like, I know." Hope said.

"Great who's carrying her?" Colby asked. I took out a leash I had from rounding up sheep. I tied it around Sabrina an I dragged her sleeping body around. To be honest I was also getting tired. Then of course, that's when we find Erelle.

"Home sweet home." HapPy said.

"Remember, we aren't here back from a vacation okay? Where's the book?"

"Oh, I think I left it on my table next to the brewing stand. We walked over to HapPy's Mage tower thing which was still there. The potions he threw around must have dried up, I mean obviously. How long have we been gone?? And he was right. There was a big leather bound book that day right next o the brewing stand. Hope an Poppy used their head to open it while I took the bed from upstairs and put Sabrina there.