Valentines Disaster

The smell of Lilac, Fresh Linen and Iced Lemonade filled my lungs... Oh no.. He threw it!!! AT ME AND COLBY!!! "I'm feeling a bit... Dizzy..." Colby said falling to the ground. "NO!!" Then I fell to the ground.
-blackout-
"SHUT UP SHE IS WAKING UP!!!" Said a voice in unison.

"YOU SHUT UP!! YOU'LL WAKE COLBY UP!!!" Snapped another voice.

I opened my eyes and an image of blurred faces popped up. What happened? Colby!
"COLBY?!" I screamed

"Huh looked like the Amortentia worked anyway!" Sabrina said.

"Yeah!" HapPy said enthusiastically.

Next to me was Colby lying down on a bed.

"Amortentia? No!! It didn't work!!! I'm not in love with him..." I said.

"Shame... I wonder what happened to the potion! It was supposed to make you guys fall in love not blackout!" Happy stated In a weird voice. I jumped up out of my bed and walked over to Colby's bed. About the whole village was here! Then his eyes popped open. He drew his sword and jumped up really quickly. The whole village instantly backed away from awakening guard. He sighed and said calmly with a bit of anger ringing in his voice "What. HaPpEnEd?!"

"HapPy?! I shrieked.

"What?" He smirked.

"Did you KNOW that the potion was going to do that?"

"Heheh..."
He wasn't like this! I noticed that his eyes were glowing red and his collar had a small skull face on it that was glowing and he didn't have that before. I made an evil glare at HapPy and I guess the village backed away. So did Colby. My tail spiked up and I charged towards him like an angry cat-eared bull. I ran and pounced on him like a lion would do. I pinned him to the ground and forced the skull off his collar. It dropped off into my hands, and his eyes turned back into the cute puppy eyes  then blacked out. The skull stopped glowing and started glowing again. I quickly threw it on the ground and snatched Colby's sword and destroyed it. It gave a last sizzle and disappeared. We dragged HapPy on my bed and the village came to look. I was left on the brim of the crowd along with Sabrina and Colby.

"Who do you think did this?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm not sure.. But someone evil must have done it. Who would hypnotize such a poor dog with a ton of potions? And why try to put me and Cloudy to sleep?!" Colby asked himself.

"I don't know... I'm new around here and I don't think I did anything bad did I?" I asked them.

Come to think about (again), what if I did something bad in my past? Or....what I did something bad in my sleep?! I don't know what I do in my sleep! Maybe-
Ok, maybe I'm over thinking it...
The village people started whispering.

"Ummm....I'm sure we can figure something out!" I announced.

"I know you can do it!" Colby cheered.

"Thanks?" I tried to sound like I wasn't asking a question.

*blush*

"Uhm... Cloudy?"
I snapped back into reality. Wut happened? Oh right.

"We have to try and find out who tackled HapPy and put the skull on his collar! We need him to wake up. So we need to give him some air!" I demanded as if I was the Lord of the village. Heck, whoever did this... Probably intended something... More. The village backed out. I didn't know where we were.

"Where are we Colby?"

"I think we are in the hideout..."

"HIDEOUT?!"

"Yup!!"

"HapPy!!"