In Nightwing

Sabrina's POV:
Man, finally, me and Poppy get to do something important. All we do is fangirl around the ships. Honestly, Colpe is sinking. Hope told me that she doesn't like Colby anymore. I guess that's on the bottom of the sea. I need to find a new ship. Pronto. Maybe I can ship Poppy with someone?

"Hey Sabrina! Hurry up! It's already nighttime and you're still trailing behind!"

"Sorry!"

"Don't you think it would be weird?"

"What's weird?"

"Our father and the whole village thinks we're dead!"

"Yeah... All the more they need to help us!" I reassured her.

"I guess so..." I actually forgot how Nightwing looks like. It's only been months yes, but I don't know how I forgot how it looks like. I guess after what everyone's been through, my memories been mixed up.

"We're here!" Poppy cried.

"Oh wow!" Nightwing looked much cleaner. Yes I forgot but yeah, everything is coming back.

"Where did we live again?" I asked Poppy."

"Over there." I pointed at the biggest house of all the houses.

"Right." We walked over there and we hoped that our dad was still there.

"HALT! In the name of the Lord!" Two guards stopped us.

"What?!" Poppy said, surprised.

"Stop right there Luna gel and strawberry girl."

"Luna and straw... Oh, Poppy we forgot to change before we left!" I said.

"Right... I kinda got attached to this strawberry thin. Man, that tailor from Erelle is terrifying! But still, after Erelle was attacked, we can't do much."

"Why did you say miss..?! You're... Poppy and Sabrina?!"

"Yes...? I mean don't you recognize... Right... We're 17 now..."

"Bruh, go get the Lord!!!"

"Okay, Bro." I looked at Poppy, confused. These guards bro and Bruh...?

"Lady Poppy and Lady Sabrina! We thought you both died in the war! why are you ladies much older now???" Two men came up behind.

"No... You can't be Poppy and Sabrina... They're dead and MUCH younger!" He said.

"But it is us! I fled first right? Then Sabrina fled in the smaller war. You told me to flee! But I never came back... Because... I was kidnapped and brainwashed..." Poppy said shuddering. Must have been from the grave thing. From months back!

"What do we have to do to make you believe it's us?" I asked.

"When did your father die, Sabrina?"

"He didn't die. He left us."

"Poppy what happened to your mother then..?"

"She didn't run away. She was killed. No one knows this but us..." She said sadly.

"Then it really is you then?!"

"Uh.. Dude that's what we told you about when we first got here!"

No ones POV:

The night sky was cold and crisp. A storm was brewing. Poppy, Sabrina and their father decided to catch up on things.

"Where is it..?" Said a cloaked girl in the forest. "Here it is!" She said after rummaging through her sack. She pulled out an ordinary looking book and said: "Where is the village if Erelle so that I may find this... cloud cat...? And gang?" The book glowed. A whole page turned into maps highlighting the gamers as of the people she wanted to see. "Aha!" There you guys are! She trailed her finger along an unknown path that led right to Erelle. She went along the trailed path. She looked down at her map as her lantern dangling from her bag. She had her sword out at the ready and if anymore tee came to her, she easily stabbed them and continued.

***

Daybreak came peeking over the trees of the silent forest.

"Aha!"