The Endermite Guild

"Hope stop humming..." I said.

"What? I'm not humming!!" The humming continued. The humming was somber, a bit sad, yet creepy like the humming you hear in horror movies.

"Sabrina? Poppy?"

"We aren't humming..." They both said.

"Don't look at me!" Colby quickly said.

"T-then, w-who's humming...?" That's weird! It's just us!!!

"Hewwo?" The humming just continued like we were never there. I decided to keep quiet. We kept walking until it led us to the waterfall we saw and an opening. It looked like we were in the sewers... Ick! I pointed to everyone to split up to find the crazy woman humming the somber song. We split up as the humming bounced off the walls and we can't seem to track down where it's coming from!!! I stayed in this "room" we were already in and then the rest into either other parts of this room or through tunnels. The waterfall wasn't there for just any reason so I went to investigate that. As I got closer, I realized that the water was CLEAN. It was clear, drinkable water. At least I think so. Of course in every movie, there's always a secret behind a waterfall. So I went over to the waterfall, sure enough.. There was Nothing...

"Darn, I thought there was going to be something behind the waterfall!!!" I said aloud.

"Cloudy!!" Poppy stage whispered. She pointed towards the direction of where Sabrina went. Hope and Colby were heading there too.

"AAAHEEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!" Sabrina screamed loudly and it bounced off the sewer walls.

"SABRINA?!"

"What is up with everyone screaming today?" Colby asked as we ran and he jogged behind us. We reached a dead end and Sabrina was tied up against a pole, like how someone would be held hostage.

"OH MY GOSH SABRINA!!!" Poppy screamed.

"OH MY FLIP!! DON'T WORRY WE'LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!!!" Colby shouted. He ran over to Sabrina with his sword out but then, a purple figure sort of pointed a dagger to his neck.

"COLBY!!!" The purple figure turned around to reveal a face of a girl. she had pale yellow hair but red eyes. She had a cloak covering her except for her face.

"You.. are you the girl who was humming?"

"Heheheh..." The creepy laughs people. Seriously.

"Let go of our friend, and we'll be on our way." I looked at Colby.

"Both of them!"

"Well you trespassed to the... How did you know? About the Endermite Guild?"

"The what?"

"Oh... So you don't know about the Endermite Guild?" I looked at the others and Poppy looked like she knew something about these... Endermites... She was about to say something but then I told her to shush.. She stepped back and looked down.

"Just please!!! Let us go!!!"

"WELL YOU STILL TRESPASSED!!!"

"If you let our friends go, we will be on our way and we WON'T tell anyone about this... Guild of yours... But, if you don't let them go now... I will take my friends either way and tell the WHOLE REGION about this.. This.. GUILD!!!"

"Oh... Feisty... And I thought you were going to be easy to deal with!" She said.

"I WILL say it ONE more Time.. LET THEM GO!!!!!!!!!!"

"Make me!!!" Then the 3 girls stepped in front of me and got their weapons out.

"OH!! CHALLENGING ME TO A FIGHT EH?" I looked at Colby and I tilted my head to tell him to help Sabrina. He ducked silently and tiptoed over to Sabrina who was crying for help silently.

"I see.. THEN LET'S BRING THIS ON GURLLLLL!!!!!!!" She said. She stayed in her spot and Hope ran for her. But Purple girl easily pushed her down, unconscious.

"Grrr.." Poppy growled and charged in to her. She leaped to her aiming for her head but then some magic purple dust thingys blew her off.

"THAT'S IT!! PLAY TIME IS OVER!!!" She screeched. I took my sword out and then ran to her like a cheetah but then she kicked me over her head, hitting my head on the pole. THAT REALLY HURT!!! BUT I DIDN'T FAINT WOO!! But I was too weak.

"WEAKLINGS!!! HAHA--" Blood came out of her chest and a dagger pierced through... EWWW!!