sraeF fo rorriM ehT

A/N: This chapter gets a little darker than some of the others. This is a warning.
------------------------------------------

Lilly and Luke walked into another room. It was small. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all reflective like a mirror. It was completely empty besides the two friends.

"How many rooms are there?" Lilly asked looking around in awe.

"I'm not sure but in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone there were seven obstacles they had to pass. We might not even be haft way." Luke stated. Lilly laughed.

"You're such a nerd." She smiled. Luke beamed, taking this as a compliment. That was when look noticed something. There was a knife, hanging down from the ceiling. Lilly grabbed it.

"What's this for?" She questioned as she tried to use the knife to cut itself down. Luke shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Was that here when we got here?" He asked.

"I'm not sure... I got it!" Lilly exclaimed as she finally got the knife down. It was a large, decorated dagger with a gold hilt and jewels. The second she got it down the wall started to glow gold. This caught their attention and they stared at it.

Luke saw all his friends in the mirror. They seemed happy and peaceful, but then a wave of black passed over them.

First, Jade fell down dead, blood pouring from her side. A figure had cast a spell and it hit her side. She bled out. Next, it was Nate who had a bullet in his head. Luke wanted to scream at what he was seeing, but he couldn't. Olivia was beaten and bruised all over. She fell to the ground dramatically, almost like it was slow motion. In the mirror a dark figure appeared and started to choke Tyler. His face went blue and he too collapsed.

"No, no, why?!" Luke was terrified. Was he doing it again? Was this the future? Would all his friends die in some battle with dark figures everywhere?

The mirror showed Michael next. He was battling a dark figure. They were dueling with swords. Luke could tell that Michael was cracking jokes at the figure. He was laughing, a smile on his face, even though it was a battle. The figure took advantage of Michael's distraction. Michael's sword was thrown from his hand and the dark figure ran him through the stomach with his gray sword. The smile was wiped off Michael's face and color drained from him. He fell to the ground.

Emily ran to him. She let out a cry before turning to the dark figure. She quickly got out her spell book and started to shoot spells at the figure. The dark figure conjured a bow and began to shoot arrows at the teen. She kept blocking with magic until she tripped over Michael's body. Her spell went flying. One of the figure's arrows pierced her chest. Her death was slower than everyone else's. She stumbled and attempted to cast spells but failed every time. Eventually she collapsed.

Luke's eyes were watery now. He saw almost every single one of his friends was gone, except...

"Lilly." Luke mumbled. There she was. She had appeared on the mirror. Her eyes were red and she looked tired. She was wearing a fancy silver dress and had her hair up in a bun with a braid rapped around it. She was crying over the death of her friends and chained to a throne, being forced to watch everything happen. A dark figure ran up to her and unchained her. She ran to the center of the battle.

Luke couldn't see Lilly in real life now. He was so afraid that this was going to happen in real life. He was too focused on the mirror.

"Lilly, get out of there!" He shouted at the mirror.

The mirror showed Luke battling Max like in his vision. They both had swords. Just like what happened to Michael, Luke's sword thrown out of reach. Max was about to plunge the sword into Luke's chest, but Lilly got in the way. She jumped in front of her best friend and the sword ran through her instead.