In the Dark Realm

Lilly struggled against the two people that had grabbed her. She elbowed one of them in the face but not before they were transported to away from the Eiffel Tower.

"Get away from me, you creep!" Lilly screeched. They stepped away from her. Max had a bloody nose from being elbowed in the face. He growled at her.

"Sire, I don't understand why you had to come along? Why not send someone else to do the job? You are a prince after all." Serena said to Max, practically ignoring Lilly.

"If you want a job done right you have to do it yourself." Max stated clearly.

"You." Lilly hissed. He had finally come for her. She was so close too. She had almost escaped him. Max smirked.

"Yes, it is me." Max caressed her cheek. Lilly batted his hand away. "Oh, princess, you'd better get use to me. After all your going to be stuck with me for the rest of your life."

"Stop calling me that!" Lilly exclaimed. She raised her arms, possibly to take a swing at him but Serena waved her hand and invisible restraints held Lilly back.

"Ha, I can call you whatever I want. Don't worry I won't be calling you princess for long, after all I'll be king soon." Lilly growl as he said this.

"You're not going to get away with this. I'll find a way out of here."

"I don't think you will. You see you can't be more than two miles away from me now that I've fully activated your mark. Any farther and a invisible wall we go up, making it impossible for you get any farther away. You're mine now." Max smirked some more. Nothing could ruin his day. He had won his prize. Luke had lost. If Luke had told her how he felt all his plans would have fallen apart. Luke had been the key to his undoing and Lilly was the key to power. He had won his prize and he was proud.

"I win never be yours." Lilly struggled against her restraints. "I'm not an object." She hissed.

"Serena, release her. There's no need for my future wife to be chained up like an animal. She can't harm me." Max's tone was arrogant. Lilly's restraint's were released. She swiped at him but a thin gold light stopped her from touching him.

"You're mark makes it impossible for you to injure me in anyway. It works both way. I can not physically harm you either."

"Stay away from me and let me go home." Max let out a bark of laughter.

"Princess, that's not going to happen." He scoffed. He looked directly at Serena. "Get her some proper clothes and get someone to schedule our wedding. I want it to be in three weeks." Max said as walked away.

"I want it to be never." Lilly grumbled. She was going to find a way out of here. She knew she would. She had to.

"Sadly for you, you don't get a say it this." Serena sighed.

"Yeah I can see that." Lilly mumbled. After a moment of silence Lilly looked around the room they were in. It had a canopy bed at the edge of the room. It was black wood with red sheets. There was a large black dresser with a mirror in front of her. She looked over her shoulder. Behind her was a decorative ebony book shelf, a black rocking chair, and a closet full of proper looking dresses. Serena went over to the closet and pulled out a silky, silver dress.

"I'm not wearing that." Lilly said with determination in her voice. She didn't have to do anything they said and she wasn't going to. She hated dresses and definitely wasn't going to wear one. Serena clearly didn't have to. She wore a long sleeved ebony shirt, dark gray skinny jeans, gray boots with blue heels, and a blue locket that said Serena. The locket caught her attention. It reminded Lilly of the one her parents had given her.

"It's not your decision. Max may not be able to hurt you but other people here can. All Max has to do is snap his fingers." Serena grumbled. Lilly was still focused on Serena's locket.

"Where did you get that?" Lilly asked pointing at Serena's locket.

"Oh this. It's the only thing I have from my parents." Serena said, sounding a little hurt at the thought. She looked down, lost in thought. Lilly frowned.

"If you don't mind me asking what happened to them?" Lilly asked. Serena snapped out of her thoughts.

"Never mind that! It's none of your business!" Serena hissed. Lilly frowned. She hadn't meant to hit a nerve. It must be a sore subject for her. Lilly thought.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"It's none of your business!" Serena hissed again, interrupting Lilly. Lilly shut her mouth. Serena threw the silver dress at her and exited.

"Well, isn't this fantastic?" Lilly mumbled to herself. She was in the Dark Realm, Max was more of a jerk than she remembered, she was going to have to marry him, she had obviously hurt Serena's feelings, and she didn't know when the next time that she would be able to see her friends would be. "Just peachy." She groaned.