part 2

Riley POV

After lunch well we were late to study hall but Ms. Patterson was an old lady who slept all day. As Andy, Joe, Patrick, Pete, and I headed to study hall. Brendon texted me to meet him by the janitors closet on the third floor he wanted to talk. " guy gotta go cover for me " I said " why where are you going? " Andy asked " Brennybo texted me to meet him by the janitors closet on the third floor " I said " ooh you know that's a booty call right? And that closet is where tons of people bang at right? " Joe said " no it is not he just wanted to talk and besides I don't want my first time to be in a small ugly closet that tons of people have sex in that's gross " I said " whao since when did you become a sasstrick? " Joe said
" whatever gotta go " I said walking off " Riley here " Joe said as I turned around and tree something I caught it and it was a condom package with the condom inside " be safe " Joe said I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

Pete POV

Joe, Andy, Patrick, and I walked to study hall. " dude why did you do that? " Patrick said to Joe " do what? " Joe said " what you said to Riley, you know Pete likes her and he can't stand Brendon " Patrick " oh fuck I forgot sorry Pete " " it's okay I knew were playing around and besides Patrick I don't like her I love her " I said " don't worry Pete she'll dump Brendon in no time " Andy said " yeah that's what you said the year before that, the year before that and the year before that ooh and the year before that look guys Riley and Brendon are forever and all I'm going to be is one her best friend " I said when we got to study hall we stopped talking about her.

I loved Riley since the day we met in 3rd grade and god was she hot. Or in the case in my 3rd grade brain an angle from heaven. Whenever I had nightmares she would tell me at school that " it's okay the monsters didn't get you and if they try to come for you again I'll go in you're dream and kick their ugly butts " sometimes Riley would be in my dreams fighting for me. As we go older Riley got more beautiful and smarter and she became her. I fell in love with her and fact that she gave me a quick kiss on the lips was fantastic.

The reason why I love her is because she's smart, crazy (in a good way) she always trys to find hope or a light in the darkest places or a troubling spaces, she is also the schools bad girl, she's kind ( if she wants to be), caring, selfless, her eyes sparkle when she is focused, she has skin like the summer, she is a good writer especially when she writes songs with me, she also is beautiful without makeup but 'Brennybo' wants her to where it to look pretty, she , and she is very talented she can play drums, guitar, bass, piano, she's good with tech stuff like beats and she has a good voice. That's why I love her.

But Brendon is a jerk and he is cheating on her with the whole cheer leading squad (one thing that Riley hates that hates her back. I'm glad she hasn't had sex with that fuck boy of a boyfriend he could have an STD) see the reason why I haven't told her this is because once a month Brendon comes for me after school in the Locker rooms after gym and beats the crap out of me. But that's only once a month. He also is a diva he hates how Riley is around us all the time and sometimes she ignores him and it's not her fault she just doesn't want to talk sometimes not even to us (which is why he cheats on her) he also doesn't want Riley for her he wants her for her body, and he is a complete douche and asshole. But see Riley doesn't see that she doesn't see the real him. He's the one behind the mask and he is the one giving her an illusion of himself. God! I hate him.

Last hour Riley, Andy, Joe, Patrick, and I had gym. Along with him and his band of friends who also has a band but they suck ass. Today was dodge ball day. Riley this time got to choose who she wanted on her team and Ryan one of Brendon's best friends was captain. Out of potty and protection Riley chose Patrick. And Emma one of the cheer whores who Brendon thought it was a joke. Ryan chose his other friend from Brendon's group Spencer. Riley chose me, Andy, Joe, Hayley(she is cool. She is Riley's friend.), and another one of Brendon's whore Diana she is cool. She is Riley's friend. And the other half of the class was on Ryans team. " okay guys this is not just dodge ball it's war okay so Pete you and I will protect Patrick and Andy Joe you can take out Emma Hayley you can take out whoever and that goes for you too Diana " Riley said the game started and it was me and Riley against Brendon and Ryan. They got Patrick and I hit Emma in the face. Ms. Jackson our gym teacher blew the whistle. And me and Riley ran to the balls. Brandon and Ryan we're good very good but Riley and I were better. We dodged dodge balls left and right. I hit Ryan and got him out and Brendon was aiming for Riley and he had two balls in his hands. Riley was too busy arguing with Emma because she was telling her that Brendon would never fuck a whore like her. Brendon threw the balls at her so I ran to her and pushed her out the way one went to my balls and the other two my head he threw another one at me. Then I saw black.

Riley POV

" Pete! Pete wake up " I said he took three dodges balls two to the head and one to his balls. We went to the nurse and she said has a concussion and he'll be fine and she gave him an ice pack for his area. I went to find Brendon so he can take out to dinner but when I did I wish I hadn't. I saw him kissing that whore Emma. I quickly hid behind the corner. After they pull apart and they talked " when are you going to dump that emo goth weird freak Brendon? I want to have a little more us time especially in bed " Emma said " tonight I promise he said that cheating lying fuck boy basterd I thought I ran to the parking lot of the school. Andy, Joe Pete and Patrick were getting ready to leave " hey guys drive me home so I can get my stuff for practice and for tonight " I said running to them. I got in the car and sat by the window in the back next to Pete " sure what about Brendon it's your anniversary today " Joe said " he's a jealous fuck boy cheating basterd, diva, and he doesn't deserve to live " I said " what happened " Patrick said " dirve and I'll tell you " Andy did so and drove away from school. " so what happened " Pete asked I chuckled " that jealous fuck boy cheating basterd, diva is cheating on me with that whore Emma " I l gritting my teeth. After that we didn't talk about it after that.