part 20 part 3

Pete POV

Joe pulled me in the hallway. " Joe I was about to tell Riley how I feel " I said " I know and she knows because Ryan is about to tell her " he said " what! Oh no I'm gonna tell her myself " I said   " no he's going to convince Riley that she loves you " he said " but why would he do that " " because she loves you and he wants you and her to be happy he wants to do this for  Riley. Now Andy is going to bring you flowers " he said as Andy came with flowers. And Patrick came too and so did Brendon, Spencer, and Dallon. " now go and get Riley Pete " Patrick said " so if you hurt her Pete I won't hesitate not to hurt you " Brendon said  " Riley's on the roof Pete now go get your girl enjoy your date " Andy said wait date? I ran all the way up the stairs climbed up the latter and opened up the hatchet and went to the roof as Riley and Ryan were talking. " what is for? " Riley asked " it's your date with me " I said as she smiled. " before I leave you two alone  Pete Jessica is trying to get rid of Riley and we had me date her to be honest I did love Riley she wanted me to get dirt on her and she wasn't rapped she cheated on you I'm sorry Pete and Riley well I'm off " Ryan explained. " we forgive you and when I get my hands on Jessica she's dead " Riley said as Ryan left and I gave her the flowers and we sat down and ate pizza. I have to admit I love this day.

Riley POV

After me and Pete's we went back to the gym and as if on time they were announcing prom queen and king. " okay and this year prom queen is Riley Matthews and your king is Pete Wentz " wait what Pete wasn't even on the baled now I think this was rigged. " let us go and get our crown shall we? " I said Pete chuckled " we shall " as we walked up on the stage with our arms linked to each other. " well um... Now I know this was rigged who was it " I asked  " me " Diana said " well thank you for this crown I would give it to Grace but I think I'll keep it because I don't want you to win " I said as most of the gym laughed " hey Jessica Ryan told me your plan and that you weren't rapped so it's over for good besides I never stopped loving Riley and I never will " Pete said as I blushed as red as Hayley's dress and hair " well were out " I said " okay guys this is the last song of the night this is a love song written by my band Paramore it's called only exception " Hayley said as I cheered

" may I have this dance " Pete m asked me " yes " I said as he put his hands on my waist and I put her arms around his neck as we both sway to the beat. I wished that we can stand like this forever. Now I'm happy because I'm with Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz and hopefully I'll become Riley Pierce Matthews-Wentz which has a good ring to it " what are you doing Peter! " Jessica said as me and Pete pulled away " you want me to deal with her or should I Pete " I said he can tell I was fed up with Jessica. I'm going to beat the daylights out of Jessica. " it's over I love her and not you because she's beautiful on the outside on inside you may be pretty on the outside but on the inside you ugly as fuck. Good bye Jessica for good " Pete said as Jessica stormed off.  " now where were we? " I said as I smirked " I believe we were about to do this " he said as he kissed me. It was warm and sweet it was nice it made me blush as we kissed. I'm happy with Pete I finally realized that I love him and I'm happy. " I love you " I said " you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say those words " Pets said smiling. " how long? " I asked hr had to think for a second " ten years " he said wow I must be a dense idiot for not seeing that wow. " Pete I'm sorry I didn't see that " I said " don't it hurt but at least I was close to you and now I'm even closer and maybe if to let me I can be your first " he said blushing. " maybe you will but I don't see it too soon maybe after were married I wanna go really slow with you Pete " I said " I'll go any pase you want Riley I'd do anything for you I will respect you I'd never cheat on you I promise and I'd love to marry you have kids with you if you wanted you are my everything my one and only my- " " okay we get it! It's time to go home! " Hayley cut him off I didn't even knew time blew really fast. " bye Pete I have to stay and clean " I said " oh no we got go with him Riley Pete hurt her and I'll cut your dick off " Becca said " oh I don't think Pete would ever do that he's been pining over her for ten years "  Andy said " yep it's about time he goes out with her " Patrick said " man I am tired of Pete and his love sickness it was getting annoying " Joe said I'm dying laughing now this was too funny. " okay let's go home Pete you can drop me off " I said as we left the gym, out the doors to the parking lot, and into Pete's new car we drove off to my place. We get to my door step and we stand on my door step. " Riley I wanna skip the dates will you be my girlfriend? " he asked as I smiled " yes Pete so do you wanna come in and watch a movie " I asked " yes "he said we went into my house. I ended up changing onto my pajamas and me and Pete watched the nightmare before Christmas. " I was right and so you owe me fifty bucks " I hear my mom say " he better not hurt my little girl " I heard my dad say " oh I won't " Pete said. As I chuckled and Pete put his arm around me. " don't worry he won't hurt her he's been in love with her for ten years so it's not gonna happen you better prepare because Pete is gonna be family " my mom said " you can count on that Ms. Matthews " Pete said " what's to poi of watching if your going to talk " I asked " I wanna be with you and besides I wanna tell your parents were together " he said " oh we know " mom and dad said " go to bed " I said then they left then me and Pete watched- well we didn't watch the movie we just made out. My mom was right Pete was going to be family and he's here to stay.

The End