part 6

Riley POV

Me and Becca went to the mall and got a dress, shoes, jackets, and accessories. We were at her house getting ready and we were dancing to her music. " omg you are so cool " I said " I know you're not to bad yourself " she said " well let's do that hair of yours " she said she basically curled mine a little but hers was more curlier than mine. As soon as we were done we took my moms car to the school.

Brendon POV

I was at the dance with Sarah but only as a friend. Yes I cheated on Riley but I am really sorry for it. I scan the room only to find Pete with a girl but that's crazy I thought he was in love with Riley? But I guess not and I guess I beat the crap out of him for nothing. Wait I thought Riley was supposed to be here where is she? I wonder.

Pete POV

I hoped Riley was at the dance like Patrick said. I want her back in the band and I love her. But now we definitely can't be together Jessica is a month pregnant. I didn't tell anyone not even my friends my parents know. They are disappointed but they are backing me up. They understand it. But I don't get how Jessica is pregnant and the only time we have sex was a month ago when it was new years eve going on new years. At that time we used a condom and we never had sex again. I don't want to tell the guys or Riley that I'm gonna be a dad at 17 we had planned to this summer go to new York live with Riley's sister Lily and audition for the biggest label there Fueled By Ramen and go to LA to try and make it. But now that's ruined because Petey is gonna be walking with a baby carriage. Don't get me wrong I like kids but I'm not good enough to be a dad hell I can't even get the girl that I love to see that the guy she's with is wrong for her without her snapping at me. So how the hell am I going to be a dad? " Pete what are you thinking? " Jessica asked " oh nothing just nervous I guess " I said we walked to the back of the gym stage to get ready.

Riley POV

Becca and I arrived at the dance the boys started playing they we playing the intro for dance dance. As soon as we came in they stopped playing then everyone looked at me and Becca. We just moved into the crowd but everyone moved out my way. Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy jump off the stage and running to me. Everyone moves out their way then I start running I ended up bumping my head with Pete's and we both fell and laughed. Patrick helped me up and gave me a hug then Andy and Joe. Pete however lifted me up and spun me around. When he was done he gently put me down gently he wanted to do something which made me blush he slowly leaned in and I did the same but he stopped and hugged me. " I missed you smiley Riley " he whispered in my ear we pulled away from the hug and I got a glare from the girl on stage I assume that was Jessica. Wow Patrick was right she is a version of me but different. " okay let's play " Pete said " come on Riley " Patrick said " so I'm back in the band? " I asked " you never left " Pete said " last one to the stage gives the winner 20 bucks " Joe said we all ran to the stage and I got there first and it's crazy because I am in heals " I win " I said " who are you? " Jessica asked with attitude and I didn't like it " Pete's best friend you must be Jassica I mean Jessica " I said " yeah it's Jessica Parker " she said " yeah well I'm about sing and I believe you have my microphone " I said taking the mic away from Jessica she walked off stage and the guys came up. " okay we have our former and original band member give it up to our song writer, back up singer, and out musically talented some of you know her it's Ms. Riley Matthews future America's sweetheart " Pete said " awe thanks Petey but we all know Pattycakes here is America's sweetheart and I'll never be okay everyone give it up to our new song that I wrote " I said " and I co-wrote " Pete said " dance dance " me and Pete yelled as we began to play.

Patrick
She says she's no good with words but I'm worse
Barely stuttered out a joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue
Weighed down with words too

Me

over-dramatic

Patrick

Tonight it's "It can't get much worse"

Me

Vs. "No one should ever feel like..."

Me and Patrick

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by

Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me

Me

You always fold just before you're found out
Drink up it's last call,
Last resort

Patick

But only the first mistake and I...

Me and Patrick

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by

Patrick
Why don't you show me a little bit of spine
You've been saving for his mattress, love

Me and Patrick

Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me

Patrick

Why don't you show me a little bit of spine
You've been saving for his mattress (mattress, mattress)

Me

I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me

Patrick

Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead

Dance, this is the way they'd love

Me

(way they'd love)

Patrick

Dance, this is the way they'd love

Me

(way they'd love)

Patrick

Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me

Me and Patrick

Dance, dance
Dance, dance
Dance, dance
Dance, dance

After that the crowed went wild and Jessica was pissed. Then we did bang the doldrums, of all the gin joints in all of the world, and a little less sixteen candles at little more touch me.