part 17

Two weeks later

Riley POV

Okay I have bad and good news. Good one is that I have a plan to make Pete see that Jessica is a lying bitch. Bad news is I'm partnered with Ryan Ross for all my class projects even for music! I hate him beyond the universe because what he did to Patrick. As always I was in English once again not paying attention to Mr. Way I was just drawing. Joe was out sick and Andy left out of town with his family and won't be back until next week. so the two seats by me is empty and taken by Pete. Then someone came in the class I looked up to see none other than Ryan. I hoped for him to not sit by me but I guess that I have bad luck because he did sit by me. " Mr. Ross you shouldn't be late when you're suspension is over anyway I've assigned you a project to act as book characters and this is not no ordinary assignment who ever I feel is the winner gets a prize and I've assigned you a partner and that is Ms. Matthews " he explained " okay " Ryan said I looked down as Mr. Way started to talk again and drew in my note book. The worse part of this is that I have every class with Ryan. After that I had chemistry with Pete. " hey Riley " a voice called out I turn around and see Ryan. I roll my eyes and walk to class " come on your still mad " he asked " no I'm furious with you I'm never going to forgive you for what you did " " okay and I herd I'm partners with you in every class " " yep let's go " " wait I was wondering you can come to my place and we can write a song for music and do our other stuff " he asked damnit I really can't fail my classes " fine I'll be at your place at four thirty band practice ends at four " I explain " okay see you later Riley " " were going to the same places for the whole day " I said " you know what maybe we can start at lunch on the song we can decide what type for song we want to do " Ryan said " okay come on " I said as the bell rang and me and Ryan ran to class.

Pete pov

Lunch my favorite meal of the day, I saw Patrick, Joe, and Andy out on the bleachers our usual spot for lunch when the weather is nice. But what's odd is Riley isn't here she's usually the first one here. " hey Pete have you seen Riley? " Joe asked as I sat down " no I thought you would know since you and Andy have class with her before lunch " I said I wonder where can she be? " nope she was the first one to leave class " Andy said now that's really odd it's not like Riley to leave class first " that's really strange she usually comes with us " Joe said " I did see her with Ryan when I saw coming here " Patrick said she can't be with him she hates him. " what?!? Riley hates Ryan how on earth is she with him? " Joe said " I don't know " Patrick said I decided to look in this I get up and go to the cafeteria. They weren't there so I went to study hall.

Riley POV

I went to the parking lot to my car because school was over. " Hey Riley why don't I tag along with you at band practice? " a voice said I guess that was Ryan but I don't think it's a good idea for him to come to bamd practice I mean the guys hate him. But after spending the whole day with him he's not bad but that doesn't change the way Pete, Joe, Andy, and Patrick think. " I don't know Ryan " I said " come on I'm sorry and I am going to do whatever it takes to trust me as an allie " " okay but that's not going to be easy expecially with Pete " I said " okay then let's go " he said as we got in my car. " So Riley um... wanna play 22 questions? " Ryan asked awkwardly " okay sure " " okay so who do you look up too? You know like for your dreams of being a singer " he asked I had many influences as a child and still do but my favorite is prince or Michael Jackson. " Prince or Michael Jackson " I said " never heard of Prince " that made me happy I'm going to teach Ryan about him! " oh my god we gotta go to my place I'll teach you all I know about him " I said turning the car and going to my house. " wait what about your band practice? " Ryan asked " they don't need me they got Patrick " I said as he smiled.