part 11

Patrick pov

Me, Joe, Andy, and Becca watched Pete and Riley walk out the school. " I bet you yen bucks they'll get in trouble when they come back " Joe said " I'm not betting on that it's gonna happen anyway " Andy said " yeah you'd think they'll learn " I said " well I doubt it... So I'll be taking that bet " Becca said " Becca Riley and Pete are like partners in crime even if they went solo they're still bad and Joe he when he's with them it's wayyy worse than bad it's I can't even explain that it's like trying to create time travel it's impossible " I explain " well if there so terrible then why haven't they gotten expelled yet " Becca asked that was a good one I couldn't answer that " I don't know good question " I said
" well let's go to class before we get into anymore trouble " Andy said " okay mother Hurley " Joe said "don't call me that dude " Andy said we all laughed as we walked to our third class Becca had advanced math with me. Joe and Andy had English.

Riley POV

My mission was successful now I have to get out the house. And make seem like I was never here. I texted Pete and see if he wants to hang at the peer with me.

Me: wanna hang out at our spot at the park?

Pete🐶:sure let's go maybe after we can hit the arcade and eat pizza.

When he sent that I blushed this sounds like a date. A date oh no that can't happen.... Or maybe that's my imagination. Pete would never ask me on a date. But then again it's just me and Pete and we usually hang out without Patrick, Andy, or Joe.

Me: okay cool I'll be at your house in thirty minutes.

Pete🐶: okay thirty minutes

I went to my closet and picked out a pair of jeans, a shirt and my black combat boots. I also got my hat, necklace, skateboard, and helmet. I laid my clothes on the bed.

I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and that took about five minutes. I put put my hair in a bun so I would get my clothes wet. I got dressedand before I put on my hat I blow dried my hair which took me five minutes. I get my purse, skateboard and helmet. I got my keys, wallet, and phone. I wasted about a good fifteen minutes in my house. I went outside I put on my helmet, got on my skateboard, and road all the way to Pete's house which took a good ten minutes. I waited for five minutes on his porch. After I knocked and the door was open revealing Pete. " hey Riley " he said " hey Pete " I said " let's go you ready " I asked " hell yeah! " he said with a this is so fun I love being suspended smile. I started walking away and passed his car. " Riley don't you wanna drive? " Pete asked " no I'd rather walk " I said " well my parents can't know I'm home I need to take the car " he said then I turned around and ran to his car. " let's drive then " I said he chuckled at that and we got in and we drove. I decided to text Becca and Patrick.

To Becca🐉 and Patrick🐇

Me: don't come over me and Pete's houses we are out for the day. We are going to the park, arcade and to get pizza see you tomorrow afternoon.

Becca🐉: okay we are just at lunch.

Me: okay how is your first day?

Becca🐉: cool. Me and Andy have every class together but advance math and geometry.

Me: cool I ship it.

Patrick🐇: okay

After that I got no more texts. And I realized we were at the park. " let's go smiley Riley " Pete said. We went to a big tree that had a swing on it this was me and Pete's special place. It was our hide away from the world. " hey I've been working on a song wanna sing it while I push? " he asked " okay sure " I said he handed me his song book and I went all the way to the last song titled sugar we're going down.

Am I more than you bargain for yet....

Hours later

Becca POV

It was the last hour of the day gym. My favorite class lucky for me I got my gym bag from home. I went to the locker room and changed into my gym clothes.

 I went to the locker room and changed into my gym clothes

When I came out everyone was done. " okay you must be Rebecca welcome I'm Ms. Jackson now today class were going to play a good game of capture the flag, dodge ball, and mat ball. Now to play this it's the same rules for capture the flags and mat ball is like kick ball exsept you can have many people on the bases and if you step off the base the people on the out field gets pelt the person with dodge balls. Out field while the kickers are running you can throw the dodge balls however people who are kicking can trow dodge balls too. Kickers you have to get the flag from the outfield without getting caught same for you people on the outfield, now Stump and Urie pick teams. Stump team kicks and Urie outfield oh and you get six outs before you switch " ms. Jackson explained as she blew her whistle.