part 20 part 2

Riley POV

The theme for our prom is rock star or masquerade. It was a long debate between Diana and me but Becca, Elisa, and Marie, said that we should do both. Diana and I had two dresses to be Rock stars and masquerade.

I hear knocks at the door I get my phone and put it in my purrse

I hear knocks at the door I get my phone and put it in my purrse. Hayley and Diana decided to go early so we'd have cool lights. I go downstairs

" oh Riley before you leave can we talk we told Ryan to wait in the car " my mom said " okay " I said " well for starters are you sure you want to be with Ryan? " she asked " I'm sure " I said " are you sure you don't love Pete " she said " no mom me and Pete are just friends " I said " but do you want to be more than that? I see the way you look at him Riley those aren't friendly looks " she said I've been thinking lately maybe I do like Pete. Maybe I do want to be more than friends but I'm too late he's got Jessica and I've got Ryan I don't want Ryan to be hurt. Jessica I can care less about her feelings she doesn't even deserve Pete he's nice, funny, talented, smart, kind, loyal, and he is really sweet. He has this charm like no other, he is really strong inside and out, his lips are so soft and kisses are passionate, and his smile makes you smile. He also looks good with his tattoos he can be cheesy at times, when he can't figure out something he doesn't admit he needs help and hr just looks so cute trying to figure it out and when he does he does it the wrong way. I also love when he's focused on something he likes or when he looks into my eyes it's like you'd get lost in them.

I zoned out of my daze when I realized I had to go. " bye mom I gotta go " I said rushing out the door. " whoa Riley you look nice " Ryan said " and you look sharp Mr. Ross " I said as I got in the car. And we were off to prom.

Pete POV

Me and Jessica were dancing when I saw Riley came in. She was really beautiful. I think before I tell Riley my feelings I'd brake things off with Jessica. Maybe I should get Patrick, Joe, and Andy in on this. I break away from Jessica " I'll be back Jess I'm gonna go to Patrick " I said " okay just don't lie to me " she said why would I lie to her?

" hey Pete " Patrick said " hey I need to tell you Andy and Joe something help me find them " I said " oh um... Their not here yet " he said but I think he's lying "uh okay I'm going to confess my love to Riley " I told him. " dude cool finally " he said " yeah " I said as I comb the crowd to find her I see her dancing with Becca, Hayley, Elisa, Megan, and Marie. She had that smile on her face she is always happy. She stops dancing and looks at me she smiles and waves at me. I smile and wave back then Ryan comes and kisses her it hurt to see her with him. Then Jessica comes " you wanna dance with me? " she asked " sure " I said even though I don't want to dance with her I wanted to dance with Riley.

After an hour of dancing I go over to her. " hey Pete you look sexy I'm not saying like I'm hitting on you no I mean any girl would be all over you not that I would because I'm with Ryan " she said nervously that's why she's been so weird lately. Riley has never been nervous around me. " hey can I talk to you " I said now it's my chance to tell her
" uh Riley I really need you talk to you " Ryan said " Pete can I talk to you " Joe said now he shows up damnit! " sorry Pete " Riley said as she followed Ryan out the gym.

Riley POV

Ryan and I were walking around the school. " Riley look I love you and all but I've noticed that you and Pete has a lot of chemistry " he started " and before you say were just friends I can tell you love him " he said " you look at him like no other you don't even look at me like that, you get jealous when Jessica and him are together, you spend more time with him more than me, you blush every time he smiles at you and when you see him in the halls you light up like it's Christmas " he explained and he's right.

I have been like that for this year that's why when we kissed it felt so passionate, sweet, and like fire. I do look at Pete like no other. I am jealous of Pete and Jessica. I do like spending time with Pete and I do spend more time with him than anyone else. I blush every time I he smiles at me. And when I do see him I get really happy and when he's not I get sad. Pete has an effect on me than no other. I never thought I'd say this but I Riley Pierce Matthews is in love with Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz. " your right Ryan I do love him and I can believe that I didn't know it until now. I'm sorry " I said " no it's okay I'm letting you go anyway now follow me " he said I wonder where are we going. He brought me to the locker room.
" put on the second dress " he said he wants me to change into the short blue dress but why?

I go and put the dress on with my fingerless gloves. I walk out and Ryan and I keep walking we walk until we get to the school roof. The roof was so beautiful it was really romantic it was a table for two there were lights a radio and a pizza box. " me, Brendon, Spencer, Dallon, Patrick, Joe, and Andy help set up and Becca, Megan, Elisa, Hayley, Marie, and Diana distracted you " he said
" what is for? " I asked " it's your date with me " a voice said it wasn't Ryan's it was Pete. I turned and see Pete with flowers.