Bonus #2

Chapter:
Kate walked into the kitchen quietly and snuck out the back door. Living in the castle for 4 years and now she knew all the quickest exit ways.
She looked back as she walked and ran into someone. They both groaned at they hit the ground. Ava sat there on the floor rubbing her head.
Kate stood up too fast and grabbed Ava up who apologized porfusely, having recognized the person she ran into.
"I'm truly sorry, Your highness.'' She said, Kate shuhsed her.
"Ots okay, it was my fault, but not too loud, I don't want anyone to wake up.'' She said, before turning around to walk back to where she was going. ''Oh and you never saw me here.'' She said to Ava and winked at her as she ran toward her car.
She made it to Jonathan's place in ten minutes, she parked her car next to his and got out of the car. She pulled her hood over her head and walked through the lobby and into the elevator without anyone noticing her.
When she got to his door she grabbed her wallet and pulled out a card, stuck it into the lock of Jonathan's main door and gave it a shove.
Jonathan's neighbour opened his door with a baseball bat and looked at Kate.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?'' He yelled, as he slowly made his way toward her.
Katherine cursed in her head. If he saw her it would not be good for the family.
Either Jonathan heard the rukus or heard her silent prayer, he pulled opened the door. He saw Kate's look and pulled her in.
"It's okay, Mr. Sanders. She's a friend of mine, she forgot her key.'' He reassured Mr. Sanders and smiled at him.
"How many times have I told you to use the key?'' Jonathan asked once he had taken care of his neighbor. He shut the door and looked at her. She was holding her wallet in one hand and the card in the other.
" I'm sorry, I keep forgetting the key at home.'' She explained, taking of the jacket she had on. He saw a bump on her head.
"Hey, what happened to you head?'' He asked, carresing the bump.
"What do you mean?'' She asked, moving toward the mirrorr. "Oh, yeah, I ran into Ava.'' She explained, laughing at her sillyness.
He walked into his kitchen, with her in tow and sat her on the counter, grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and placed it on her head.
"its not a big deal.'' She said, looking at his serious face. He ignored her.
She watched his face, he clenched his teeth when he pressed the ice pack against her forehead, thinking it would hurt her. He seemed very focused. Kate's hands were pressed up against his chest, she moved them down to his waist.
Both her hands rested on his waist, one of them balled the fabric of his cotton shirt into her fist. She moved her free hand toward his neck and pulled his face down onto hers.
She smiled against his lips making him pull back. "What are you smiling at?'' He asked, resting his head on hers.
"You.'' She whispered.
"Yeah? And what's so funny about me?'' He whispered back.
"Nothing.'' She said, pulling his mouth back on top of hers. His hand that had the ice pack pushed on her forehead slowly retracted and rested on her thigh.
As soon as the cold pack touched her bare thigh  she left out a low hiss making him pull his head back instantly.
"I'm sorry." He apologized. Moving to put the ice pack into the sink, he wiped his hands on the towel and turned back at her.
He lifted her off the counter and stood her on her feet. " Did you have dinner?'' he asked her.
"I had dinner already." She replied.
"Okay, I'm going to eat some then.'' He said, opening the fridge door and taking out the pot of food he had prepared. She smiled at him as he got a plate for himself.
"I'm so in love with you.'' She said, as he rested the plate on the counter. She was leaning against the counter.
He looked at her, the food forgotten, and walked over to her. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her up, she wrapped her legs around his body.
He slowly kissed her and walked into the living room as he held her. He laid her on top of the leather couch and pulled back.
"I'm so in love with you.'' He repeated what she had said making her giggle. Her hands rested behind his neck, she pulled on them and brought his face closer to hers.
"How much?'' She asked, planted a peak on his lips.
"So, so, so much.'' He said, kissing his nose. Something in her eyes changed and joanthan noticed. She balled up the fabric of is shirt and oulled upwards, without thinking, Joanthan pulled the shirt over his head and let it fall next to the couch.
She lowered his face near hers and kissed his jaw without breaking eye contact.
She moved from underneath and got ontop of him, she pulled her hair open and let them fall to one side.
Kate slowly leaned down and laid a trail of kisses on his jawline and his neck. He took a deep breath, taking her in, something about the way she smelt made him melt.
Everything about her made him melt, he had never felt this way with anyone ever and neither had she. They both were madly in love with each other and were expriencing something completely new but it seemed that both of them were enjoying it.
She slowly pulled back and looked him in the eye, his handa were pressed against her back. She gave him a sly smile and got up from on top of him.
Jonathan tried not to look too disappointed as he got up with her, she saw his expression and let out a hearty laugh.
She extended her hand for him to take and pulled him in the direction of the room. They had been together long enough that sometimes words were not needed.
When they reached the bedroom door, she turned around and placed a hand on his bare chest, she kissed him passioantely and moved into the room, letting him take the lead.
A couple of hours later Jonathan woke up, Kate's small body was tucked in his chest. He laid his head ontop of hers and pulled her further in. She turned her head and hid her face in the crock of his neck making him smile.
Her breathes blew slowly against his neck, tickling him a bit but he loved the feeling a litle too much.
"Stop moving.'' She said to him incorehntly but he understood.
"Sorry.'' He said smiling, moving a little more.
"Babe, stop.'' She said sleepily, pulling her head back. She rested her head on his chest and smiled peacefully.
Jonathan grabbed his phone of the nightstand and took a picture of her. When the flash went off she let out a groan.
She lifted her head a little and asked, " You're not going to let me sleep, are you?'' She asked, her eyes barely open.
"Nope.'' He replied taking another picture of her.
"Fine.'' She said, untwining herself from his body, she turned her back toward her and pulled the quilt over her head.
He smiled moving forward until her bare back touched his bare chest. He gave her a hug. "I'm sorry.'' He whispered into her ear making her smile.
"It's alright.'' She said, resting a hand on his head. She turned her body around and looked at him. "I love you nonetheless.'' She said jokingly.
He kissed her on her forehead. "What time is it?'' She asked but before he could answer her phone rang.
She turned to her night stand and picked it up. "Hello?'' She said.
"Kate? Where are you?" Came Aurora's voice. Kate laid her head on Jonathan's chest.
"What's wrong?'' She asked.
"Dad's looking for you.'' Aura explained. Kate's head shot up.
"tell him that I'm out for a run and that I'll be there in half an hour.'' She said as she looked at Jonathan's face.
"Alright.'' She said, but before she hung up, Aira said, "Tell Jonny boy I said Hi.'' With that her sister hung up.
Jonathan, who had obviously heard it, laughed. "Nothing gets past that girl.'' He said.
Kate sat up on his bed and looked around for her clothes. Jonathan wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
"Don't worry, you have some clothes here, put them on." He said, pointing at his closet. She got up and walked to the closet, Jonathan smiled from the bed, he could get used to this except maybe without distractions.
When she found something to wear, she turned and looked at him with a sly smile. "I'm going to shower, the doors open, if you know what I mean.'' She grinned at him and headed to shower. Jonathan, without missing a beat jumped out of bed and followed