Chapter two

Chapter two:

‘’the Prime minister would like to meet you once everything is final.’’ Valerie said to Kate the next morning. Kate nodded and went over the file.

Apparently, the prime minister’s son was in his second last year of University. The first year had gone by without any flaws, but the second year, his body guard was shot and killed while trying to protect him from an unknown attacker.

‘’These are all the things you are going to need while you are at duty. You can take them with you today, so you can familiarise yourself to it.’’

‘’I’ll be sure to do that.’’ Kate responded, looking at all the things that were being supplied to her; if one thing was for sure, she loved the equipment she got. They involved all the spy gadgets that she had wanted while growing up.

‘’when do I have to meet the prime minister?’’ Kate asked once Valerie and she had made it back to her office.

‘’you know the back story, you know what you have to do, I think all is set. You should meet him today or tomorrow.’’ Valerie said taking a seat on her table.

‘’can you call in and arrange a meeting today? I would like to get it over with.’’

Valerie nodded and made the call. Everything was set, they were to meet at the minister’s house in an hour, which gave her enough time to get home and get dressed.

Kate picked up the things and made her way to the elevator when Valerie called for her.

‘’Kate, take you gun with you, he wants to see your skills.’’

She nodded and continued to go the way she was going. She sat in her car and drove home, her mind wondering on what was going to happen next.

As Kate got out of her car, she caught everyone’s attention. All the guards around the Prime Minister’s house stopped and looked at her. She had on a royal blue coloured casual dress, which was matched with a crème cardigan.

One of the guards approached her. ‘’are you Katherine Stronghold?’’ his body language showed that he was intimidated by her. She nodded and followed him when he asked her to.

They made their way into the big house/manor. She mapped the entire place as they made their way to his office. The guard told her to take a seat outside his office and wait for him to call her.

‘’thank you!’’ she smiled and said to the guard. He nodded and walked out.

The secretary was seated behind the desk in the same room as Kate sat. The old lady smiled at her and Kate returned the smile. About ten minutes later the double door on the right side opened and walked out the prime minister.

He was a man in his late forties, he had salt and pepper hair and he was sporting a medium sized belly. As he walked out the doors, you could see why he was the prime minister. The room shone at his arrival and they way he walked told a great tale.

‘’Hello there Katherine, so lovely to meet you!’’ he said smiling brightly at the girl. He was shocked, because he hadn’t known that the agent he had appointed was absolutely stunning.

‘’the feeling is mutual.’’ She replied, as she got on her feet.

‘’now if you follow me, we can get down to business.’’ He said and starting moving opposite to the doors of his office.

They both made their way to the kitchen, David felt that with a situation like this, he needed to make Kate feel at home first.

‘’would you like something to drink?’’ he asked her.