19. Please forgive me

I'm so sorry for not updating the story lately; I was sick the whole week and couldn't write anything. Hope you're not mad at me & enjoy this chapter!♡

Adam's POV:

That's too much for me! I feel so guilty, because Sauli hurts himself because of ME!

I begin to cry.

"I never wanted you to be hurt! Please let me at least get a bandage for you! Wait here."

I run to the bathroom and search for some medication to nurse Sauli's cuts. I find some stuff and go back to the kitchen. To my surprise Sauli was still standing there like he hasn't even made a move while I was in the bathroom. When he sees me he sighs, sits down on a chair and and stretches his arm towards me. I sit down on a chair towards him and start to clean his arm carefully.

Sauli flinches twice, probably because the disinfectant burns on his wounds.

"I'm sorry!"

Sauli is just staring at my hands nursing his arm, he never looks into my eyes. Fortunately the cuts weren't that deep. When I was finished wrapping the bandage around Sauli's arm he whispers "Thank you!" and looks up into my eyes. We keep staring into each others eyes for minutes without saying anything.

Sauli's POV:

I wonder what to say. How can I start? This may be my last chance to safe our relationship, so I can't mess up now. Adam is crying, because I hurt myself and he thinks it's his fault. Nothing is his fault! He's the best and most caring boyfriend I've ever had. He came back to me. What did he say? He came to apologize? I still mean something to him...
I take a deep breath before I begin to talk.

"Adam.... I want to tell you something important." I swallow. "And... could you please listen to me without any interruptions? This time..."

"Sure. I'm listening."

"Good. So first of all you did nothing wrong, everything is my own fault! I cut..."

"Not everything is..." when Adam realizes, that he interrupted me he mumbles "Sorry." and wants me to go on.

"I cut myself, because I was so mad at myself for what I've done. I thought you would break up with me and honestly... I couldn't take that! I regret what I've done since the moment you walked in on us... or actually even earlier. I knew all the time that it was wrong and that I would regret everything later, but somehow I didn't stop and that's the biggest mistake I've ever made. I'm still afraid of losing you. I know I broke your heart, but I'm really sorry and... I love you. You're the most important thing in my life, I would give up everything for you. I can't force you to, but please, please forgive me!"

Adam interrupts me again, but not like he did before. This time I just feel his lips on mine. I'm surprised that he kisses me, but actually this kiss was the best I've ever had. It was so sweet and tender and it expresses so much.

Adam breaks the kiss, takes my hands and looks into my eyes.
"I already did.", he whispers.

"What?"

"I forgave you."

"Are you sure? I mean there's so much I did wrong in our relationship, I don't want to hurt you again!"

Adam takes my face in his hands.
"Stop talking shit! You made one mistake. Only one. And I'm over it. I did so much more wrong. When I lost my voice you were so sweet and caring and always there for me and I didn't even thank you for that. I didn't let you touch me, I treated you like shit, but you still loved me all the time. Actually I'm the bad one, I don't deserve a boyfriend like you!"

I can't believe what he's saying. He really thinks it's his fault that we almost broke up.

"Baby listen..." it feels so good to call him baby again!

"I don't care about the past. We both made our mistakes, but everyone makes them. And I love you with all your mistakes. All I want is to be with you again! I'm so glad you forgave me!"

Another tear rolls down Adam's cheek. "You okay?"
My boyfriend nods and smiles at me in tears.

"I just... I love you so much, words can't even express how much! Let's forget about everything that happened the previous days and just enjoy what's happening now."

Adam pulls me closer that I sit on his lap and grabs my neck before he kisses me. I wrap my hands around him and deepen the kiss. I feel Adam's tongue exploring my mouth while I bite his lower lips softly. Adam's hands are sliding under my shirt and he strokes my chest, before he lifts up my shirt slowly and takes it off.

I feel Adam's erection under my butt. I pull Adam's hair softly and kiss from his jawline to his neck. A quiet moan escapes Adam's mouth. I smile and continue. Then suddenly Adam grabs between my legs and I let out a loud moan. When he tries to unzipp my jeans I stop him giggling.

"Adam, I don't think the kitchen is a good place for... these things?"

Adam gave me an evil sexy smirk. "Why not? Okay well, let's move to the bed then."

He takes my hand and we both walked upstairs.