Cold and Wet || 5

~Lux Montgomery

"Okay, so how am I going to fix this hair?" I question Mia in frustration.

"well, you can always get it re-dyed," Mia suggests "Jacob still has your brown hair dye." She shrugs.

I nod, "Yeah... but I really don't want to risk it again, so I think the best bet here is if we go to the hairdressers, they can match the hair colour to my natural one, since the green didn't dye my roots because they're too dark."

Mia scratches her head, "Yeah... we should do that." She agrees.

"Are we going to ask Austin to come with us?" I question Mia, she shakes her head at me quickly.

"No!" umm...? Why doesn't she want Austin to come? This chick is acting all kinds of crazy tonight.

Suddenly my phone buzzes signaling that I got a text.

Blake: hey, um, are you doing anything right now?

Lux: No, I'm just hanging out with Mia, why?

He starts typing something, but stops and erases his text thinking about it, then he starts typing again, and erases his text once more, then finally replying;

Blake: oh.

Lux: Yeah... You got a problem with that?

Blake: Um... no.

Lux: So you just got your knickers in a twist for no reason then?

Blake: What knickers?

I laugh out loud at Blake's text, because he sends a wink and a smirk emoji next.

Lux: Well I mean—okay.

Blake: Wanna come to my place?

Blake sends another smirking emoji, along with a winking one too.

Lux: Can Mia come?

Blake: I think it's better if you come alone.

I put my phone down.

Something feels off about this, but I push the thought out of my head and pick up my purse, Mia notices and looks up at me, "Where are you going?"

"To beat up Jacob for this hair dye disaster."

"Okay, I'll come with you!" Mia squeals, jumping up and picking her bag up as well. I stop walking and she notices this, "What?"

I sigh, "As much as I want you to come, Mia, this is something I have to do on my own."

Her face falls, but she nods her head in understanding, "Okay, just don't kill him alright? Not yet, we still need to plot our revenge. I'll think of some things while you're gone."

"Okay." I nod smiling at her and leaving my room.

I go outside and look for my phone to look at the time quickly, when I can't find it.

"Shoot." I mumble, running back into the house. I run up the stairs and open my door grabbing my phone.

Mia is sitting on the side of my bed, reading a book, she never reads.

Plus she's like halfway through the book, and it's my history textbook.

What the hell?