Spider-Man skills || 15

~Lux Montgomery

I yawn stretching my arms above my head.

Something had woken me up from my sleep. I sit up and look around my room for the culprit I notice nothing; but hear shuffling.

I get up and walk over to my light switch, switching on the lights I squint at the blinding light burning my eyes.

Walking over to my window I shiver from the cold morning air seeping in. I close the window to make it warm in my room again.

Yawning and rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand I walk over to my bathroom but stop when I notice something out of place. Slowly turning around to face my dresser I notice a guy standing beside it holding a bunch of underwear and bras.

"What are you doing with my stuff!" I shriek, my eyes widening as I see him opening the window.

Jake looks at me with wide eyes stopping in his tracks, "what are you talking about, this is my stuff." He replies nonchalantly, looking me over quickly, "nice pyjamas."

I look down at my red tank top and Spider-Man underwear.

Hold up, I'm wearing a tank top and underwear in front of Jake Carpenter!? I quickly grab my blanket from my bed and wrap it around myself.

While I was busy doing that Jake takes the opportunity to jump out of the window.

I rush over to the window putting my hands on the cold windowsill, peering down, "what the hell was that for?" I demand locking gazes with Jake.

"You'll see baby." He winks running into his car, plopping my stuff inside and speeding off.

Why was he in my room, how did he get in through my window. And why did he steal my stuff?

Right after I thought he was being nice to me too.

But I've gotta say one thing, he had some mad Spider-Man skills jumping out of that window.

I sigh, walking over to my closet and grabbing a cropped grey jumper. Putting it on I then walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of light washed skinny jeans.

I pick out a pair of my black and white vans and make my way down the stairs.

Hopping down the last step I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge, I grab some milk and eggs and then close the door with my hip.

Marching over to the cupboards I grab a bowl and some Bisquick to make waffles.

After I finish making waffles I spread butter on the top, add some whipped cream and then drizzle the sugary syrup all over it.

I bite into the crunchy mouth watering goodness and groan in delight, "ThankYou Lux." I praise myself.

"Talking to yourself again I see?" Parker—my older brother walks in, shaking his head as he laughs.

Parker is the youngest boy in the family as I am the youngest girl in the family and the youngest sibling. Matthew is the oldest brother. And Elena is the oldest sister.

I know, Blake's brothers name is Matt. But we don't call Blake's brother Matthew. My brother doesn't like being called Matt so we call him Matthew.

If that makes sense, which it probably did not.

"Well at least I have a waffle—" I get cut off when he swoops it up in one swift motion and eats it up, "oh you did not just eat my waffle. There will be hell to pay." I give him a serious glare as his eyes bulge out of their sockets.