Netflix and my Star Wars sheets || 10

~Lux Montgomery

"Let's go!" I shout over the pounding of the music.

"Okay, cool yourself." Austin shouts back.

I grab his sweaty palm in mine—which I don't mind, it was hot in this house, I swear it was a sauna it's that hot—leading him towards Mia's bedroom, I hear laughter erupting from behind the closed door.

"What are you waiting for?" Austin asks me, throwing the door open.

Revealing a full blown make out session.

"I don't think you're doing it right. I think she's supposed to be—" I throw my hand over Austin's mouth.

"What the hell?" I say through closed teeth.

""I was just saying, if they're trying—" I throw my hand over his mouth again.

"Stop." I grit out, he nods in response his eyes wide, "if I remove my hand will you shut up?" He nods again, I go to remove my hand from its position on his mouth when something wet grazes the palm of my hand.

"Ew! Austin!" I yell at him, Austin laughs walking into the room tapping the guy on the shoulder.

"Why hello there—"

"Blake!?" I screech, completely ignoring the blonde he was kissing.

"Lux?" Blake says getting up and squinting his eyes looking at me, "I was waiting for you!" He says running up and kissing me.

I shove him off me and onto the bed.

"Sure you were!" I yell at him slapping him on his cheek. I've done a lot of slapping lately, "How could you Blake! I don't do this shit to you!" I screech, turning to look over at the blonde who is now covering her entire head under the bed covers. Hiding her blonde locks as well.

"And you, that's pathetic. Kissing a guy that has a girlfriend!" I yell at her, my face going red.

She nods underneath the bed sheets and I hear her muffling her cries.

Weird.

I go to pull the covers off to reveal the girl when Austin taps my shoulder, "someone out in the hall is asking for you, let's go." He says pushing me out of the room.

I rub my eyes feeling the water on my fingers. I didn't even know I was crying.

And now I can't stop.

"Um. They were here?" Austin says confused.

"It's okay." I nod sniffling.

"Lux!" Jake yells running up to me, "don't go in that room—" he cuts himself off seeing the tears exploding from my eyes, "aw, shit. You-you went in." He says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

I nod in response, attempting to hold back my tears. But realizing that's impossible I let them out, and they don't hesitate.

"I-I Did." I sniffle rubbing my eyes, "I-I don't k-know why he'd d-do that!" I cry, Jake wraps his arms around me hugging me tight, I stand there too tired to move or to wrap my arms around him.

"Shhh, it's okay." He coos rubbing his hand across my back in circles.

"W-why are you b-being so nice t-to me?" I sob.

"Even a dick knows when the line has been crossed." He whispers.

I need a drink. Or a few, I just need to get my mind of this.
***