No little kid would enjoy this playhouse like we can || 23

Then I hear footsteps, "Lux, you ready—" the voice cuts short and the footsteps stop abruptly, "The fuck?" Jake says.

Austin stops and I push him off me and we both get up.

"Jake uh, hi." I wave, my entire face is burning up so I can only assume I look like a tomato right now.

"What is he doing here?" Austin points at Jake.

"Um we had a planned study session, and those plans didn't include you." Jake says his voice raising.

"Actually I'm tutoring him, but you can stay if you want it'll only be like an hour."

"No," Jake raises his hand, "I think I'll go, I don't seem to be wanted here anyway." He bolts up the stairs and before I can run after him Austin starts kissing me again.

And as much as I love it I push him off me, "really? You kiss me once and now that's all you wanna do with me?"

"I mean, we could obviously do some other stuff too." He winks while he looks me up and down.

"Since when are you like this, I thought you were my best friend."

"Really! Come on Lux, you're fucking hot, and you've got an amazing personality and you're just fucking hot. Obviously I've been like this the whole time! I've just been waiting to see if you actually like me too." He looks at me and throws his hands in the air.

"Really?" I wanted to say so much more but really was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"No, not really. You're my best friend and yeah I'll do other stuff with you, as long as I can kiss you too."

"Ok I agree with that as well. Sorry about jake I really was just supposed to be tutoring him I'm not kidding." I smile up at my most favourite person in the world.

"Ah, It's ok, I know you'll never pick him over me anyway." He winks at me and cracks a smile.

"Never."

"Wanna go for a walk? I have someplace I wanna go."

"Sure." I smile and walk over to him.

We walk up the stairs, I trip on one but manage to stay on my feet. We walk over to the door and slip outside into the nice spring air. "So..." I drag on, "where are we off to?"

"Somewhere, or nowhere, though nowhere is impossible, because no matter what you're somewhere, doing something, so somewhere would be correct." Austin spurs out.

"Ok...? I'll pretend I got that?"

We keep walking, slowly Austin walks closer to me, and slides his hand in mine, "you'll like it." He winks at me.

"I guess I'll just have to trust you." I smile up at him.

"I guess you will."

***

We've been walking for like an hour, we're in town now walking towards McDonald's, why would he take me to McDonald's?