You go glen coco || 14

*Matt is Blake's brother who is buddies with Jake in case you get confused*

~Lux Montgomery

Jake and Austin both look at me a confused expression on their faces.

They look around the room when suddenly both of their expressions change from confused to furious.

"You!" Jake yells stepping closer to Blake and poking him in the chest, "what are you doing here?"

Blake side steps and stands closer to me, "I'm with her." He says nodding towards me, I shake my head slightly, signaling that he is in fact not with me.

"You better step away from her. Because if you don't I swear—"

"You swear what?" Blake counters cutting Jake off and stepping closer to him.

"I swear that my fist will be the fucking last thing you ever see." He yells the irritation rising in his voice with each new word.

Blake steps closer to me now, testing his limits.

And it was the wrong move, because in one swift motion Jake punches Blake directly in the jaw. Blake goes tumbling—ungracefully I might add—to the floor clutching his jaw in pain.

Or he could be clutching his chin in glee... But my assumption would be the former.

What I do know though; is when Jake was punching Blake I wanted to scream 'you go glen coco!' So bad.

"I warned you. Besides I should have done that when you tried taking advantage of her!" He yells resting his foot on Blake's stomach, Blake stares at him from the ground panic written all over his features.

I push Jake away from Blake, taking his place ready to punch this sucker, "took advantage of me! What do you mean took advantage of me?" I ask both Blake and Jake, whoever was willing to answer.

"That night when you went to Blake's house and he wrote down all those Harry Potter quotes," I glance up at Jake, listening as I remember how sweet Blake was. Only to find out he was cheating on me the whole time and with my best friend, "yeah, for starters the whole Harry Potter quotes on the wall, his brother asked me for them. I told him the quotes, if it weren't for me Blake wouldn't have won you over again." He glances down at the floor.

I remember I went to his house he had all those Harry Potter things up on the wall... He won me back after that; well until I saw him kissing another girl.

So Blake didn't actually know the quotes or try to remember them from the movies... He didn't even make the effort to look them up? He got Jake to tell him them instead... While he just sat on his lazy ass and took credit for it.

"Okay... but what about the part where you said he took advantage of me?"

"Well, I showed up at Blake's house—"

"You mean you were spying on me?" I interrupt.

"No, I was there because I needed to talk to his brother. Anyways, I entered the house and I noticed the harry potter quotes and I thought that it was his brother just trying to impress another girl. Then I saw the beer bottles and I heard people talking in a room, so I entered thinking it was Matt only to find this douche trying to take advantage of you." He looks at me with a sad expression.

Realization began to dawn on me and the sinking feeling in my chest kept growing heavier and heavier. "What do you mean he tried to take advantage of me..." I trail off my voice shaky.

"Lux, you know what I mean. But it didn't happen, you were drunk he wasn't he made you think he was..." the rest of the words that left his mouth I didn't hear because all I knew was that this guy had to pay.