Jakes P.O.V

*the sweater Jake wears on the side.*

~Jake Carpenter

I groan at the sound of my own alarm clock, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make school, or anything happen before 11:30?

Because whoever decided that, I will kill them.

And if they're already dead, I'll kill the person that still chooses to make people wake up before 7:00 in the morning.

I pull a pillow over my head muffling the sound of the alarm clock.

It doesn't work too well so I roll over, not so gracefully falling off my bed.

When my brother decides to barge into my room, "get your lazy ass out of bed." He grumbles at me opening my door.

When realizes I'm on the ground he comes over to me and squirts me in the face with his little water gun.

My brother is so kind.

I roll my eyes cursing under my breath, grabbing the pillow from beside me and throwing it at him, "get the fuck out of my room Ethan." I mumble pointing to my door, my face still on the ground.

"Whoa, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning."

"I haven't had my Cheerios yet dipshit." I say plucking myself up off the ground rolling my eyes, then my eyes go wide, "you better not eat my Cheerios!" I yell at Ethan as he exits my room racing downstairs to the kitchen.

I hear cereal being poured into a bowl and race downstairs in my boxers, I look around, but Ethan's not in the kitchen anymore.

The fuck?

I search the kitchen, the bowl is no longer on the table.

I hear voices at the front door, I walk to the sound ready to accuse Ethan of stealing when I realize he's talking to two girls.

"Yeah, I just thought I'd drop by, make sure to tell that brother of yours to watch his back." That all too familiar annoying voice says at the door, I attempt to tiptoe back to the kitchen before Ethan notices I was standing behind him.

"Why don't you tell him yourself." Ethan says turning around and motioning to me.

I stop dead in my tracks, shit! I slowly turn around, a fake smile playing on my lips as I wave to the girls at the door, Lux and her annoying friend... I can't remember her name but I think it starts with an M, Molly?

The girl beside Lux starts laughing pointing to my boxers, "Mia! Let's go." Lux shouts at Mia.

I was close.

Mia whispers something into Lux's ear, and Lux turns around staring right at my boxers her eyes wide.

"Nice. Pink boxers really manly!" Lux says pumping her fist in the air, I look down at my boxers.

Of coarse I had to wear all my other boxers. These were the last ones in my drawer, I needed to do laundry real bad.

I feel the heat rising to my cheeks and my cheeks start burning up, I turn around to leave when Lux coughs, forcing me to look at her again.

"Oh, and Carpenter, I'd watch my back if I were you." She sends me a wink and skips off towards her house.

Bitch.

***

I walk down the halls, in my straight skinny khakis from hollister, black and white vans, and blue hollister sweater.