Skiing and Austin || 17

The chair lifts are so slow, you take like 5 to 10 minutes to get up the hill, then when you get to the hill you go down it and it takes like 20 seconds, at the most a minute.

It really sucks, so the whole time Austin and I would play a game where one of us would start singing a song and then the other would jump in with a song or lyric that starts with the same word the other left off on, whoever couldn't think of a song fast enough or started with the wrong word, lost. It's sort of like the Riff-Off's in Pitch Perfect, I guess. Not the exact same though, the rules aren't as strict.

"He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan—that's what they call me. I—"

"I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too!" Austin cuts me off, I just roll my eyes glaring at him, I hadn't even tried to come up with a song.

"Barney, really?" I attempt to hide the smile forming on my lips.

"Aw, Lux, won't you say you love me too?" He asks me with a smirk while he holds his arms out asking for a hug.

"Nope!" I laugh falling into his arms as he wraps them around me.

Parker shakes his head at us raising the bar when he notices the sign that says 'raid bar here.'

As we unload the chair lift I fall forwards and onto Austin, how did I manage to fall on top of Austin with Parker in between us?

Parker moved out of the way so I wouldn't fall on him.

That's how.

Laying on Austin they stop the chair lift so that we can get up without being stampeded by someone else or hit by the chair itself.

"Lux? You should probably get up now." Austin smiles looking down at me on his chest, again.

"Oh, uh, yeah... I probably should." I agree nodding, I lift myself up and off of Austin sticking my hand out in front of me for Austin to grab and pull himself up and off the ground.

He grabs my hand lifting off the ground and then shoves snow in my face, "Even," He snickers pushing his one foot on the ground as the other is on the snowboard so that he gets away from me.

"You come back here!" I shout waddling towards him like a penguin. I push my arms out in front of me so that I push him down to the ground, "Now we're even," I smile.

"Pushing me down once wasn't enough, now you have to push me twice? Come on this isn't fair!" He whines.

"Yes it is, I'm the girl." I tease turning around quickly and flipping my hair behind me. It turns out though I had turned around a little too fast and my ski stayed in place as my knee and ankle twisted. I fall to the ground with a groan, "ow." I mutter rubbing my butt and ankle.

"Ha!" Austin teases pointing at me.

"How rude!" I scowl at him putting my hands on my hips, which was difficult considering the position I was in.

"Now, now, Stephanie Tanner." He jokes walking over to me and helping me up off the snow.

"Ha, ha, ha." I fake laugh.