Everyone's a little Geeky || 7

~Lux Montgomery

I wake up in a strange place, one I'm not used to. It's definitely not my bedroom.

There's black walls and white curtains hanging on the window, white carpet and a queen sized bed, which I just woke up in.

The sheets are black and blue—Star Wars sheets—the comforter was black with a blue blanket draped over the bottom of the bed, the pillows were white and blue too.

In front of the bed was a huge flat screen tv, underneath was a collection of Xbox 360, Xbox 1, and PlayStation 4 games, as well as the consoles.

I slowly get up, feeling nauseous and light headed. Walking over to the video games I had seen.

This is the largest collection I've ever seen!

Examining them I see some of my favourite PlayStation games, Infamous 1, 2, and infamous second son. Beyond two souls, the last of us and until dawn.

Holy shit this guy has amazing taste in video games! He seems cool.

Some Xbox games, call of duty  Black Ops 1, 2 and 3, the last game with zombies in it.

Along with Call of Duty ghosts.

BLARGH! The worst Call of Duty game ever.

There's all the Halo games too, and all the Assassins Creed games.

I need to know who's house this is! They have amazing games!

My mom won't let me play video games because it's not proper, and it's geeky. She doesn't know that I have my own consoles in my room and I play them all the time, because I lock my door and put headphones in so she can't hear anything or walk in on me.

I also have all of my computer games, sims 1, sims 2, sims 3, sims 4, Minecraft and more.

Point is, mom doesn't let me do anything that she doesn't think is socially acceptable. My brother is allowed to do whatever he wants.

My mom doesn't even know I'm a potter head! Because 'Lux, you have to be on your best behaviour, you have to be respectful, elegant and be responsible! You shall not be a disgrace to the family name or the family company.'

Mom, geeks and potterheads are not a disgrace.

It's not like I would be carrying on the company anyways! It's always the "eldest" male in the family.

My family is so screwed up. I'm surprised we can even function. My dads the only one who lets me be me. But, it's 'whatever mom says goes' so it doesn't matter how nice my dad is.

My sister, Elena, is away at college and she's my moms absolute favourite and she would be carrying on the family company if my brother wasn't here.

Even though she's not a guy.

Because she's the 'eldest' and she's the 'perfect' daughter with her, and I quote, "amazing academics, Lux you should be more like Elena!" That's legitimately what my mother says to me. All. The. Time.

Scrambling away from my thoughts I walk over towards the big fish tank that's in the wall, it's huge! Probably about 6 feet long!