You're just as sane as I am || 6

What I'm seeing right now is not something I thought I would ever see from Blake.

I look around to see pictures of us since we first started dating, there are messages written on pieces of paper stuck all over the walls as well as a table full of my favourite foods.

He did well.

I go over to the wall to read the letters, when I realize they're actually Harry Potter quotes, Harry Potter quotes!

He knows how much I love Harry Potter.

I pick them up examining the pieces of paper,

"You're Just as sane as I am." I smile, so he hates Harry Potter, but he took the time to write down all these quotes.

"We must all face the choice between what's right and what's easy," was another, I laugh, because I know he was referring to our relationship.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Was another, from Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.

There were so many! And I loved it.

"Blake, why'd you do this?" I slowly make my way towards him folding my hands in front of me, then looking up into his big blue orbs, and I just think about how cute he is being, and how cute he is.

"Because I realized, once you hit your head and fell, and all I did was give you a pillow—I realized I've been a terrible boyfriend, and, well, I'm so sorry Lux, please forgive me. I want us to start over." He looks down at me with pleading eyes, reaching out unfolding my hands and placing his hands gently into mine.

I nod at him, speechless, I know what he did doesn't seem like much... but to me it is, it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, and definitely the sweetest thing that Blake has ever done for me...

And he didn't even wince at my hair.

"Because, I really like you, Lux, I really do." He nods slowly inching closer towards me, I silently nod back my heart racing.

This is it. He's going to kiss me.

After one month of dating this will be the first kiss we've ever shared.

"That's why I'm breaking up with you, Lux," I don't do anything but I stay where I am, his breath fanning my face, "so that I can ask you, will you take me back, and be my girlfriend again Lux?"

"Yes." I say quietly.

Now our faces are just inches apart, he's still holding my hands, but let's go to bring his hands up to my face, gently placing them on the sides of my face as if he was scared to break me, looking into my dark brown eyes.

I look back into his magnificent enchanting blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

I sigh when I feel his gentle lips touch mine softly, like he's scared I'm going to pull back, but I don't, I do the opposite deepening the kiss, I slowly move my hands from my sides to wrap them around his neck, he lets out a breath, and I chuckle against the kiss.

I break apart from Blake and he sighs, "you hated it. Didn't you." He looks up at me slowly, guilt in his eyes.

"No, I loved," I sigh when I realize what I said, "I really liked it."

He smiles a slightly crooked smile at me, his blue eyes lightening up.

"Hey, want a drink?" He asks, "or... A couple?"