Oops || 13

~Lux Montgomery

I huff when I see him grab the nearest girl rolling my eyes I march over to the nearest guy and lock lips with him as well, anger surging through me. I pull apart and gasp when I see who I just kissed.

"Lux, what the hell?" Austin says confused, rubbing a finger over his bottom lip.

Oops.

"I-I don't know." I glance back at Jake and out of the corner of my eye I see him looking at me... Out of the corner of his eye while he's kissing that red head.

I grab Austin again pushing my lips onto his and running my fingers through his hair, I acted like I liked it.

But I didn't have to act much considering I did like it.

Out if the corner of my eye I see Jake pulling away from the red head to gape at me. His eyes harden as he watches me kiss Austin. Pushing myself closer to Austin I notice that Jake's eyes have become slits now. He grabs the hand of the girl leading her towards me. As he passes me he brushes his shoulder against me softly. I shiver.

Jerk.

He quickly glances back at me before heading up the stairs with that blonde.

Dick.

I honestly hate him so much.

Pulling away from Austin I catch my breath, "what the hell?" Austin repeats looking at me breathlessly.

"Umm... I thought you were someone else." I lie.

"No. You knew it was me, I mean I am pretty sexy," he brags motioning towards himself.

I find myself checking him out.

My best friend.

Checking my best friend out. No.

"Uh... Yeah that's it." I answer, as I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"You know it," he winks.

"Haha yeah... I do. I guess. Or else I wouldn't have said it. I guess." I smile awkwardly.

He send me one last wink before trying to walk away all sexy-like but ends up tripping, he catches himself before he falls face first into people's feet because there is no floor visible since there's too many people at this party.

Smiling to myself I look down at my hands. I never even thought about Austin in a romantic way... Ever. But now I'm kind of seeing it in a whole new light. He just makes me feel so safe... So special and important, all the ways my other boyfriends never made me feel.

I know I can trust Austin, I just don't know what to do he's my best friend and I don't want anything to change that. What happens if something really bad happens, then we might never be friends again.

And I can't have that happen I've known him since I was little. I love him so much. I would never want to lose my ADHD best friend, he's always been the light in my day.

Looking up again, I choose to walk away and look around for Mia. Looking around I see a bunch of blondes in this place but none of the faces I see belong to Mia.

I decide to check upstairs, worried that I might run into something I don't want to see... Though I decide to go upstairs anyways.