Chapter 12

After the commamder, Bald, and the soldiers left the Mystic Ruins, Shadow looked at Shannon with a annoyed look on his face which made Shannon look at the ground to avoid Shadow's eyes

Shadow: Shannon, how many times do I have to tell you to be nicer to the commander?

Shannon:But daddy, he looks scary and a weirdo

Solaris giggled when Shannon said that about Commander Tower

"Solaris":That's so true, he makes the soldiers pee themselves everytime he gets mad for a bad guy to get away.

Shadow:Yes he's a strange man...but still don't say things like that about him sweetie, he still a cool guy that cates about his city once you get to know him.

"Solaris": So...this is your beautiful daughter Shannon right?

Shadow: Yep that's right

"Solaris:Nice to meet you sweetie pie, I'm "Solaris".

Shannon: Hi, you're pretty and you have pretty name

"Solaris":Awww you're so kawaii and nice!!! Shadow can I hold her please, please, PLEASE?!!!

Shannon looked at Solaris like she's an insane fangirl, Shadow rolled his eyes in annoyance, and Amy still staying quiet still feeling depressed who Solaris didn't pay any attention to her at all.

Shadow: Fine you can hold her

"Solaris":YAY!!! Miss hedgehog of you may

Amy gently handed Shannon over to Solaris and Solaris cuddled with the poor toddler who is beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Shadow: Solaris, you and my daughter actually look a little alike.

"Solaris":Yeah you're right Shadow, that's so cool!

"Solaris": He's not fully aware that Shannon is MY daughter and will take her away from him when the time is right. The pink rat needs to go, she would get in the way.

As Solaris is speaking in her head, she didn't notice that she was hugging Shannon a bit too tight that she's having trouble breathing.

Shannon: Solrwit...your...crushing...me

Solaris: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry hun I was...lost in my train of thought!!

Solaris put Shannon back on the ground who was breathing for air while Shadow was snickering from Shannon having trouble pronouncing Solaris which no one noticed

Solaris:Alright, I believe it's my time to start my treasure hunt for my beautiful jewelry. See you later ya'll!!

Solaris flap her purple wings and flew off deeper in the Mystic Ruins.

Shadow:That woman sure is greedy for treasure...

Shannon: She is wierd...

Shadow:That's not really nice hun...even though that's true

Shadow and Shannon finally noticed how quiet Amy had been and looked at Amy with worried look on thier faces. Amy was still sad staring into space facing a tree.

Shannon:Amy...you okay?

Amy:Hmm? Oh-oh yes I'm fine just...a little tired

Shadow: You're doing it again...you're hiding something from us again.

Shannon:It is about your friend...isn't it

Amy sad sighs and slowly nodded looking at the ground.

Amy:Yes...it is

Shadow:You've gotten this way since the commander said the name...Sonic the Hedgehog. Is that his name?

Amy:Yeah...he was a friend that I used to be in love with

When Amy said that she was in love with Sonic, he got a little jealous look on his face.

Shadow:And...you're not in love with him anymore...right?

Amy:Nope...ever again.

Shadow: Thank goodness she's not in love with a different man...wait...why am I getting so jealous for?

Shannon: Can you tell happy time with you and Sonic, Amy?

Amy:Well...sure....

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yay, we're getting into more flashbacks!!! Thank you for reading this chapter, and also thank for giving 100 views on this story you guys are awesome! Hope the views will go up!

Bye!!!!