Chapter 25

At the temple

Shadow and Amy went inside the temple to see a giant pool of water with rocky platforms everywhere with the exit on the other side. There's also three switches scattered away from each other, one is red, one is yellow, and one is green.

Shadow:I have a bad feeling about this place...

Amy:Yeah it totally gives me the creep.

Shadow:The platforms looks like it's too difficult for you to handle, get on my back.

Amy:Escuse me?!

Shadow: What? What did I say wrong?

Amy: Oh I see EXACTLY how it is...you think because I'm a kawaii girl means that I can't make it from here over the platforms to the door over there isn't that right?!

Shadow started to panic regretting of asking for the opportunity for Amy to get close to his body and shaking his head.

Shadow:What?! No no that's not what I meant at all, it's just that there might be traps around here and I don't want you to get hurt by triggering them

Amy:That's very nice of you, but I can take care of myself. I'll show you how independent girls can be.

Amy took out her piko piko hammer which made Shadow a little nervous and she hammered into the ground to do a high jump on the air to land on a platform than she jumped from platform to platform and on the final one she did a back flip to get close to the door. Shadow's mouth was agaped while he is amazed of how gracefully she pulled it off and Amy giggled a little at his reaction

Amy: So Shads...what did you think about that?

Shadow:T-that was amazing Ames, where did you learn to learn all those moves?

Amy:I always practice gymnastics at the gym every Saturday and I've been doing pretty good. Anywho, come on Shads we need to get a move on.

Okay A-

Then suddenly the whole room began to shake, almost like an earthquake, which made both hedgehogs be on gaurd. Shadow saw a black giant figure in the pool going up the surface.

Shadow:Ames get ready to get out of here cause looks like we have company!

Amy:No, there's no way I'm leaving you behind with whatever enemy is in the water!

Shadow:There's no time for you to be stubborn, this is serious and the guy might be too powerful for you!

Amy:Not if we work together!

Shadow: Bu-

What came out of the pool was a giant snake that's made out of rocks with yellow scary eyes.

Shadow:Ames get out of here now!!

Amy: *sad sighs*Fine Shads but you better come out alive.

Amy turned the knob of the door to realize unfortunately it's lock which made Amy a little scared. Amy took out her piko piko hammer and hit the door multiple times but it didn't break.

Amy: Shads, the door is locked and I tried to break it open but it's still standing!!

Shadow: Damn it, this must be the gaurdian of the temple.

The giant guardian charged towards Shadow to headbutt him hard on the wall.

Amy: SHADS!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like the two teen hedgehogs are in trouble, would they make it out alive in one piece? You would have to wait for the next chapter to find out!

Bye!!!