[3]

"So, why did you ask me to take a walk with you?" I asked him looking away. 

"Why did you agree to come with me?" Ashton smart mouthed me. 

"Because, it'd be rude to say no to a cute guy like you." I smirked. 

"I'm not cute." He looked away into the woods. "Do you feel like someone or something is watching us." 

I looked towards the woods and took in a deep breath. Wolves. 

"We should start heading back." I said. 

"Yeah, we should." Ashton and I turned around. 

We were close to my house when the howling started. Ashton quickly ran in while I slowly walked behind him. Calum was at the door in minutes. 

"They can't come on our land." Calum whispered in my ear. 

"I know." I walked in and sat next to Ashton. "Ouch." 

I picked up the pillow that Sarah hit me with. I looked at her than the pillow. 

"Don't do it Luke." Chris said walking into the living room.   

I clinched my jaw and got up. I walked past Sarah hitting her lighting and got tackled by Chris. He pinned me to the grown, he hissed at me as his fangs slid out. I smirked and and flipped us over. I was more powerful then Chris. I stood and walked to my room. It was noon time and my fangs were aching for blood from the vein. I heard a knock on my door. Ashton. I stared at him with my shut because my fangs were out. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me. 

I nodded and turned away from him. 

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick." I said walking into my bathroom. 

I sighed deeply went I was in there. I bit into my wrist taking blood from myself. This will only last a little while but it'll last enough for me to talk to Ashton. Once my wrist healed itself I flushed the toilet washed my hands, wrists and face. When I opened the door Ashton quickly put down a picture. I walked over to him and picked it up. 

"That's my mom, she passed away a year ago, my dad is M.I.A and my brother don't want anything to do with me." I sighed. 

"I'm so sorry." Ashton touched my hand and pulled away. "You're hand is cold." 

"Ha, I washed my hands with cold water and since it's cold outside and in here I guess it stayed like that." I laughed it off knowing it was a kinda a lie.

"Yeah, I guess so." He smiled. "I was wondering if you wanna go out some time. Just me and you?" He looked away shy like. 

"I'd love that." I smiled. 

"Your teeth are really white. What do you use?" Ashton said turning his head slightly. 

I swallowed that lump in my throat. 

"Colgate toothpaste and Listerine mouthwash." I replied. "We should go join the others." 

Me and Ashton walked down to the living. I froze in my tracks seeing my ex standing in the doorway. He looked at me and flashed a huge innocent smile, like he never cheated on me. 

_________ 

It's late but it's here!! I hope you guys like it :) 

Comment/Vote :)