[12]

He came at me again running me into a tree. I hissed at the pain and punched him in the face. He came at me with full force knocking me. I woke up in my house. I rolled over falling off the couch. 

"Ouch. Fuck me." I hissed sitting up. 

"You're awake." Calum sniffed standing in the doorway of the kitchen. 

"Sadly yes." I moaned. 

"Don't think like that." Calum went and sat by me. "Ashton's here." 

I looked at Calum in disbelief. 

"Who found me?" I mumbled playing with my thumbs. 

"I did, I was surprised you healed as fast as you." Calum patted my shoulder and got up. 

"Luke." I turned to see Ashton. He looked in bad shape. "Do you know what day it is?" 

"I know I was out for weeks, but I don't know the day." I said getting up. 

"It's the sixth, of March." Ashton said sitting next to me. 

"Wow." I let a deep breath. "I need to eat." I got and walked into the kitchen. 

I knew Ashton was following. I don't know why but I was hurt. I grabbed a bag of blood and poured some of it in a glass cup. 

"Luke, Can we talk?" Ashton broke the silence. 

"Sure. I understand if you can't love me for who I am. I didn't ask to become a vampire...We're done here." I walked out heading to my room. 

I opened my door stripped and got into the shower letting the hot water run down my body. I heard my door open. I turned of the shower and wrapped my bottom with a towel. I walked out to Ashton sitting on my bed. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

I kept that part of me closed off, the only one who knows is Calum because he was there. I'm not ready to tell Ashton. Not now.

"I'm not ready to talk about it." I mumbled sliding my boxers on under the towel. 

"Please, I don't hate you. I love you too much." Ashton mumbled. 

I turned to him. My eyes locked with his. I walked over to him and smashed my lips against his. I felt his tongue run across my teeth. I pulled away and stared at him. 

"Don't ever do that again." I groaned and kissed him lightly. 

"Tease." Ashton moaned as I let him go to finish getting dressed. 

"Mm, you haven't seen a tease yet." I played with my lip ring looking at him. 

"Oh, really." Ashton walked over to him running his hand down my chest. 

I grabbed his wrist and kissed his hand. 

"Lets not start something we can't finish at the moment." I kissed his forehead and we both walked out the room. 

"I knew it." Calum laughed. 

"Yeah, Yeah." I mumbled sitting on the couch bringing Ashton into my lap. 

I hissed as Ashton moved around on my lap rubbing his butt against my crotch. I grabbed his hips to keep him still. I smirked finally knowing what he is doing. 

"If you don't stop I'm going to show what you are getting yourself into." I whispered in his ear giving him chills. 

_____________ 

Hey guys, so sorry for the late update, didn't really have the energy to update update but I do now her it is! :) I hope you like it :) 

Comment/Vote :) 

~Love you all~