[4]

"Luke can we talk, like actually si...Who are you? And why are standing next to my boyfriend?" My ex stepped in. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. 

"What are you doing here Eric. You cheated on me, I broke up with you. What part of leave me al..." I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. 

"I love you Luke, I'll do anything to get you back." Eric mumbled against my lips. 

"No, Eric I gave you too many chances, You blew it this time." I sighed. 

"I also blew you, were you complaining then?" Eric hissed. 

I clinched my jaw shut, rubbing my forehead. 

"No, I wasn't. But I don't want you back knowing that you'll do the same shit again." I said. 

"Fine, it's officially over, but no one will be able to ride your dick better than me." Eric smashed his lips against mine giving me a sloppy kiss. 

I left no looking back and slamming the front door. I got me a beer out the fridge and chugged it down. I can't believe him. I'm done with the off and on relationships. I just want to settle down. For some reason I felt like Eric was going to come back, but not for me. For Ashton. I sighed and walked back into the living room. 

"Hey, we're going to hit the club. Wanna come." Calum winked at me. 

"Yes, let me change." I ran up stairs and changed into black skinny jeans and my You Complete Me shirt I love this shirt. 

I jogged down the stairs and Ashton's eyes widen. I smiled and we all headed out but Chris and Sarah. They stayed God only knows what they are going to do.  We got to the club and got drunk right away. I started dancing with random men and drinking from them. Once I had my filling I stopped. I looked to see Ashton grinding on some random guy. I got jealous but I knew I couldn't be because I was doing the same. I went over to Ashton and grabbed me pulling him against my body. 

"Yo, get your own boy he's mine!" The guy shouted. 

"He is MINE!" I shouted making sure he could the 'Mine' 

"Luke, No. You just grinding on those guys." He pulled away from me and went back to the guy. 

"Fine." I walked away to the bar. 

"Hey cutie." I turned to see my ex leaning against the bar. 

"Hey, yourself." I smiled. 

"Maybe I should take you home." He grabbed my hand. 

"Y'know you don't have to do, just to get in my pants." I whispered in his ear. 

I felt his hand on my thigh, I looked at him and he had lust in his eyes. 

"Fuck it." I smashed my lips against his. 

----------- 

I woke up with a massive headache and naked next to my ex. I got up and grabbed my clothes. It didn't take me long to get home, but when I did Calum started shouting. 

"Seriously. I have a headache mate." I said holding my hand up. 

"Where the fuck were you?" Calum shouted. 

"Eric's." I replied. 

"Your ex?" I looked too see Ashton standing in the by the kitchen door. 

______________ 

Sorry I know this is late but it's here!! I hope you guys love it!! 

Comment/Vote :)