Prologue.

Hello new readers! My name is Ruby, and I am the writer of this book. (Duh) now, a fair warning, there are lots of references/curses in these books, so if you're not comfortable with cursing, then get the fuck over it, this book is awesome, period, end of story, goodnight.

Edit: I have no fuckin idea what was going through my head when I was writing this book I'll be honest.

Edit edit: Idk why this book exists, tbh.

~
"Okaa-san! Okaa-san!" An eight year old you called out. Your mother, M/n Akuma, looked over her shoulder and smiled widely at the sight of her daughter.

"Hey there, sweetie." Your mom greeted while crouching down. You giggled while jumping into her arms and playing with her red hair that was a shade darker than yours.

"Are you going to train me?" You asked while staring into her cherry red hues. She shook her head, still smiling.

"Not today. Your father will though." She replied.

"Your father will do what?" Said man asked while walking into the kitchen, his dull red hair swaying back and forth.

"You'll be training Y/n today." She replied.

"Eh? I just trained Hio!" He whined.

"Arata." Your mother warned, her eyes turning to slits.

"But M/n~." He whined, unfazed by her angered state.

"Y/n? Could you go outside while mommy beats up daddy?" She asked with a sweet smile, looking at you with closed eyes.

"A-ah! N-never mind!! C-come along now Y/n!" He said while quickly grabbing your hand. Raucous laughter left you.

"Daddy's afraid of mommy!" You teased.

"A-am not!" He stuttered, his cheeks red from embarrassment. Your mom raised an eyebrow before shaking her head.

"What are you going to train me with?" You asked as you both exited the kitchen.

"I'm going to train you with your sword and your sensory now." He replied. You jumped up in the air while smiling.

"Yay!" You exclaimed.

"But... what about demonic jutsu? Or blood control?" You asked.

"You'll uh... figure that out soon." He replied, though this time it was quieter. You looked at him, curious.

"Aren't you going to teach me?" You asked. He stiffened, but relaxed.

"I... well, I'll try." He replied while smiling nervously. You sensed something wrong with him.

"What's wrong daddy?" You asked curiously.

"Nothing's wrong sweetie. Look, your sister is here to train with you." Your father said while pointing to a cherry colored red head.

"Onee-chan!" You called while running at her. She stopped what she was doing and quickly picked you up.

"Hey, Y/n!" She greeted. You giggled.

"Ne, won't I be confused for an Uzumaki?" You asked while tilting your head. Your father and sister laughed.

"Of course not." Your father replied.

"But don't they have red hair too?" You asked.

"They do, but you'll know the difference. Us Akuma's are badder!" Your fourteen year old sister replied while making a silly face. You giggled and nodded.