Kakashi Sensei...?

You were all in the classroom waiting for your Jonin Sensei.

"He's late." Naruto said while looking out of the doorway. Sasuke and Sakura were at the desks while you were leaning against the window frame looking outside.

"-sigh- Naruto, sit your ass down, he'll come." You said.

"I can't! He's an hour late! All of the other squads have left to do missions and Iruka sensei has also left!" He exclaimed. There was some rattling and you turned your head to see Naruto putting an eraser on top of the door.

"Naruto, the fuck are you doing?" You asked.

"It'll be his fault for being late!" Naruto replied.

'How the fuck is it his fault when you put the eraser up there???' You thought.

"Geez, you're gonna get in trouble!" Sakura said.

"Hn. A Jonin's not going to get caught up in such a weak booby trap." Sasuke added.

"Heh. Booby." You snorted.

"He's right. You're such an idiot." Sakura 'agreed'.

'Idiot.' You immediately went back to being salty while looking back out of the window. You heard the door slide open and something fall onto someone. You didn't have to turn your head to know who came in.

'He fell for it...' You thought.

Idiot.

Naruto then burst out laughing.

"He fell for it! He fell for it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry, sensei! I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. I would never do that!" Sakura said.

'WE GET IT, YOU'RE INNOCENT.' You thought.

'Is he really a Jonin?' Sasuke thought.

"How can I put this?" Kakashi started.

"My first impression of you four, you're all idiots." He said. Blue lines appeared on the other's heads while you smirked.

"Good fucking job you three! Now we'll definitely become strong ninja!" You said sarcastically. They all turned and looked at you.

"Huh? But you didn't do anything." Sakura said. You shrugged.

"I enjoyed watching it." You replied, never looking at them. Naruto laughed while Kakashi sighed.

~
You were all on top of a roof. Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and you were sitting on the steps while Kakashi was leaning on the railing.

"Alright, first off I'll have you introduce yourselves." Kakashi said.

"Introduce ourselves...? What do we say?" Sakura asked. You sighed.

'Is this idiot really a ninja?' You thought.

Heh, seems like you're the only normal one.

'Yes, because I am, what you call, 'normal'.'

I'm serious. Sakura is too busy daydreaming about Sasuke, Sasuke is itching to kill Itachi, and Naruto is... I don't even know.

'Hmmmm...'

"And you, Y/n?" Kakashi interrupted your conversation.

"My what?" You asked while looking at him. He sighed.

"Tell me about yourself. Your name, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, your dream for the future." He replied. You crossed your arms and closed your eyes.