Great...

So basically, to put it short, the rest of the rounds went 'okay', besides the fact that you were ambushed by Sound ninja by the Sand and Sound I'm assuming, I wasn't paying attention. But beFORE that, Kakashi and Sasuke showed up in a tornado of leaves, which made you say two words.

So. Fabulous.

Anyways, Gaara left and Sasuke followed, then Naruto and Sakura followed, and let Kakashi and the rest of the Jonin deal with the bad ninja, while you were just trailing behind Sakura like the sneaky ninja you are. Turns out she got caught in the sand web of some sort and you ALMOST did, but being the badass ninja you are, you avoided it with ease! Yay!
Sasuke and Gaara got into a fight, but it was emo duckbutt vs. Ichibi...

I think we all know who'll win...

Anyways, the curse mark started acting up which is weird because you sealed it, but anyways, Sasuke dropped it like it was hot because he was too exhausted, then NARUTO showed up and saved the day by summoning Bubble Gum! Or whatever his name was...

Anyways, Shukaku went on a rampage, almost DESTROYING the leaf, but Naruto and Bubble Gum stopped him, it was an intense battle to watch. So you just grabbed a bag of popcorn and watched.

Hmph. Lazy ass.

'Hey! I'm supporting him!'

Which one, brat?

'Uh... Naruto?'

-Sigh-

Shukaku then disappeared in a BIG mountain of sand that seemed like a lot of fun, but Cerberus didn't allow you to...

You'd get your revenge sooner or later...

Naruto and Gaara went at it one last time by punching each other in -THE BALLS!- the face, and falling down, hitting every tree branch on the way. You sighed at their idiocy, but couldn't help but admire Naruto at how strong he's gotten in such a short amount of time. You teleported to where they both fell and just looked at their condition.

"Gee I'm surprised you didn't kill yourself you bumbling idiot." You said while placing a hand on his forehead, making it glow a mint green. He chuckled dryly.

"I did it though." He said, very raspy.

"You did Naruto. Good job." You said while smiling. He smiled back before closing his eyes. You took your hand off of his forehead and walked over to Gaara. You did the same thing to him as well.

"Why...?" He asked, never looking at you. You looked at him.

"Why are you helping me...?" He asked again.

"Idiot, I've known you since we were kids. You should know me by now right?" You asked while softening your gaze at him.

"We all make mistakes. It's inevitable. However, we learn from them and grow stronger. You don't know about the concept of 'love', but I'm going to help you whether you want me to or not." His eyes widened before they became half lidded.

"I'm sorry." Your eyes widened a fraction before your whole face softened into a soft smile.

"Gaara... you're always forgiven."

Le timeskip~

After you situated Gaara and Naruto to the infirmary, you immediately went back to your house, but saw Kakashi on a few roofs next to it. You decided to be nice and threw a kunai at him, which he caught between his fingers.

"Yo." He greeted. You smiled lightly before jumping ontop of the roof.

"The Hokage is dead, isn't he?" You asked suddenly. He looked at you with a saddened expression.