GUUUUU NARUDOOOOO

It's the day of the final Chūnin exams, FINALLY!!! You had NO idea how much I went through dealing with AU anime characters!!

Anyways you woke up and sprung from your bed and got ready. You pulled/pinned your red hair back and washed your face. You changed into your ninja outfit and sprang out of the door. No one really asked you about the preliminaries, so you guessed Kakashi told them.

"OHHHHH~ WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!!! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF—"

"SHUT UP!!!"

You stopped and flipped the person off, before running to avoid getting hit with a frying pan.

"They ruined my song T~T." You mumbled while anime crying.

She er... is happy...

Maybe a bit too happy...

"ALL I WANNA DO, IS LOVE YOUR BODY! OHHH!! TONIGHTS YOUR LUCKY NIGHT, I KNOW YOU WANT IT! OHH OHHHH!!!" You sang, scaring a few by passers in the process.

"I'M DIFFERENT YEAH I'M DIFFERENT! I'M DIFFERENT YEAH I'M— WOAH!!!!" You faceplanted after tripping over a rock— wait, scratch that, a SQUARE rock. You groaned and rubbed your head while looking behind you.

"Damn you Konohamaru..." You muttered before getting up and walking back towards teh arena. When you got there, you saw a whole bunch of spectators along with the Hokage and the Kazekage as well. You stood next to Gaara and looked at all of the people. You felt his stare drill holes into your skull and this time you turned your head and looked at him. It was a complete stare down for like five minutes. You nor him blinked even once and it was sort of scaring some people...

You were winning the competition when all of a sudden you heard screaming. You broke eye contact and looked at the entrance, but a yellow rocket had crashed into you, knocking you down.

"-groan- What is it, Naruto?" You asked.

"Y/N CHAN! THERE ARE A BUNCH OF BULLS HEADED OUR WAY!!!" He screeched. You just rose a brow at his statement.

"I'M NOT JOKING LOOK— huh?" He muttered, turning to only see nothing.

"They're probably gone Naruto. Can you please get off of me? You weigh a ton." You asked. He chuckled nervously before standing up with you in tow. The Hokage did a whole welcome speech, but you didn't pay attention.

'If water is clear... why does it look blue in a pool?'

...

...

Why don't you ask it?

'I can't talk to water though...'

*Facepalm*

'If a person—'

SHUT UP!

'Why you hate meh?'

I don't hate you!

'I wasn't talking to you -_-.'

*goes in emo corner*

"— BEGIN!"

'Wait what?'

The matches are starting genius, go up in the stands...

'Ohhhh okay.'

~
The first match is Naruto vs Neji.

"GUUUUU NARUDOOOOO!!!!!" You screamed.

"BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF LE HYUGA GUY WITH YUR FISTS O FURYYYY— GAHFUCK!!!!" You screamed again, but almost fell over the railing.

Good going, now everyone's looking at you including the Kage...