EHHHH?!?!?! NO ONE INFORMED ME!!!

"Wait... what?" You asked, astonished.

"Geez, you're more dimwitted than I thought."

"Sorry, but... how and why are you here?" You asked.

"Lift up your shirt."

"Ya nastey..." You sneered. He rolled his eyes. You pulled your shirt up and right below your chest you saw a sealing mark on the right side of your body. (It's the same marking on Loki's stomach when in God form.)

"When was this here?" You asked.

"It only shows when I'm awake."

"Okay, but that doesn't answer how you're here." You retorted.

"I was sealed inside of you when you were born, but beforehand they used a Jutsu to keep me asleep until you'd mature enough in strength and power."

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

"Hello~?"

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

"EHHHHH?!?!?!?! NO ONE INFORMED ME!!!!" You exclaimed dramatically.

"Well, I've been awake for the past two years, so, I could've, but didn't."

"And WHY are you just telling me this now?!" You roared angrily.

"You've never needed my help. I'll always think humans are weak, but you're stronger than that."

"Okay, but why are you in a cage?" You asked. He pointed to the seal marking.

"That's why."

"The choker I'm wearing seals my fire power and my God form. The only way to release its seal is to cut the marking."

"But wait... if I cut the seal on my torso, doesn't that mean I won't be able to seal it back?" You asked.

"You idiot, of course you'd be able to re-seal it. You just need to heal the cut and the seal with activate again."

"Can I try?" You asked.

"Sure, why not."

"You're not going to go haywire on me, right?" You asked while raising a brow. He sighed.

"Yes, I promise."

You nodded before cutting where the sealing mark is. The cage broke apart while Loki's choker disappeared as well. He then proceeded to turn into his God form.