I did... WHAAAT?!?!?!

"Do you think she'll wake up?" Sakura asked, looking at you in concern.

"I don't know. We'll have to find out." Kakashi replied.

"It's weird though, she never really got injured." Sasuke added. You were asleep on Kakashi's back. He felt you stir around until you opened your eyes.

"Hn. It's about time." Sasuke said.

"You're awake!" Naruto cheered.

"Eh? Where are we?" You asked.

"We're heading back to Konoha." Sakura replied.

"Huh? Why?" You asked, confused.

"Isn't it obvious? You were unconscious and missed whole mission." Sasuke replied snarkily.

•••

•••

•••

"I DID WHAT NOW?!?!?!" You screamed while moving around on Kakashi's back, making him almost fall over.

"Heheh, you were unconscious the whole time, no matter what we did you wouldn't wake up." Kakashi explained once he regained balance. He felt your head rest on the back of his neck.

"I'm such a stupid fucking teammate, why didn't I realize I was out that long? Why didn't anybody just fucking punch me, I have no idea, I missed the whole mission and the action, holy shit I'm stupid, why didn't I wake up?" You kept muttering profanities and insults at yourself while the others just sweatdropped.

"-sigh- so what exactly did happen?" You asked once you were done. They began telling you what happened while you were out.

"Hm. I see. Y'know, you can't really blame people for being who they are. Maybe they have their reasons, or are misjudged too often." You said softly.

"I agree, but there are plenty of evil-hearted people in the shinobi world." Kakashi said. You placed your head on his shoulder. (It's a piggyback ride, you're obviously not going to let this chance slip away!)

"No one is truly evil." You muttered.

Except for you.

'Shut up Loki!'

"So Y/n, why were you unconscious for so long?" Sakura asked, looking at you with curious eyes. You shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't really remember how I even fell unconscious in the first place. It just felt as if I was sleeping normally." You lied.

'Could it of been Cerberus keeping her asleep?' Kakashi thought.

"Hmmm, okay! I'm just glad you're awake now!" Naruto said. You smiled.

"Y/n? Could you get off my back now?" Kakashi asked.

"Is your back hurting?"

"No."

"Are you tired?"

"No."

"Are you sore?"

"No."

"Are you weak?"

"No."

"Then no."

He just sighed, giving up on the little quarrel while you were patting yourself on the back for your cleverness.

"Hey Y/n."

"What is it Sakura?" You asked.

"You were muttering some things in your sleep." She said.