BEHOLD!! A NEW JUTSU! AND A TRIP TO THE INFIRMARY!!!

You had one of your summonings to spy on Itachi for you and saw him with a guy whom you knew as 'Kisame' fight Kakashi, Kurenei, Asuma, and Gai. And of course, Itachi beat them to a pulp, but you'd never say that.

'Ne, is there any way that I could make my own jutsu? I think it'd be cool...'

It's possible, but creating it isn't easy you brat.

I think you can do it! What were you thinking?

'I don't know. I was thinking of doing something along the lines of Chidori, but adding my black flames to it to make it stronger and more fatal...'

You can probably do that, but it might take a while...

But we'll be there every step of the way!

'I'm starting to like Loki more than you, Cer.

Yay!

ERGHHHH!!!

'I'm gonna try it!'

You quickly jumped out of your bed and ran out the door towards the training grounds.

~
You were at the training grounds with your feet planted firmly into the ground. You held out your d/h hand and built up your chakra.

"Chidori!!" You screamed. Lightning bursted through your hand, emitting high pitched chirps that was like torture to you, but you kept going.

"Kurohomura!" You screamed. Black flames started emerging through the the Chidori, but the Lightning overpowered it, resulting in an explosion causing you to be blasted backwards.

"Eugh... amn..." You muttered while getting up.

'Let's hope that didn't draw any attention.' You thought. You got in the same position again.

'Maybe if I combine it at the same time.' You thought.

"Burakku Chidori-en!" You screamed. Black flames, along with lightning appeared, sending mass air waves around you. You did it, but it seems each element it trying to overpower each other.

"GAH!" You screamed as a huge explosion happened, drawing people's attention, making some people panic.

"*cough* *cough* well, that didn't go as plan." You said aloud. Once you stood up, you were thinking of a way to combine equal amount of lightning, and fire power.

Hey shit face, try summoning each element in your hands.

'Shit face? T~T'

Dumbass, just do it.

You held out your hands, and summoned Chidori in your right, and your black flames in your left.

'It looks like the power is equal...' You thought.

No Hime, your black flames are a lot stronger than the lightning. So, reduce the flames.

'Reduce the flame, huh?' You thought. You did as you were told, and reduced the flame till it was half its original size. You slowly brought your hands together, internally bracing for an explosion again. When your hands molded into each other, waves of air shook around the village, breaking some of the ground.

"Burakku Chidori-en!" You screamed. This time, a shock wave of black flames started twirling and manipulating into tail-like shapes and spun around almost like live tails.

"HHHIIIIYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!" You screamed while thrusting your hand into the ground. An explosion of black fire and lightning destroyed the training ground, it uprooted trees, set them on fire, and caused a panic to arise in the villagers. When the shock wave ended, you were on the ground panting.