On the way to retrieve le Sasugay! Or fail...

YES!! I KNOW!! I IS NOT DEAD!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 73k READS!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!!! Also, artwork is not mine! Found it on Google. Credit goes to the artist, whoever that may be!

~
It was more or less in the morning and you were just getting up and getting ready to take a shower.

"-Yawn- I slept like a baby last night." You said happily.

Yeah, you're snoring was annoying...

'Shut it! I ain't the one who sleeps as much as you!'

Now now, calm down will ya?

'Unbelievable...'

You sighed as you got in the shower and started washing away all the dirt and oil from your red hair. Once you were done, you got out and changed into your usual ninja attire. You stopped and then realized something.

'Oh yeah... Sasuke left... I wonder if Tsunade-sama is going to send Anbu after him...' You thought while getting f/d out of the fridge. As you sat down and actually started eating, you heard knocks at the door. An irk mark appeared on your head as you stomped towards the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!" You screamed, opening the door and knocking most of the group down.

"Man, calm down will you? We need your help to retrieve Sasuke." Shikamaru said. The group consisted of Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba plus Akamaru, and Choji.

"Asswipe? You're leading the mission?" You muttered. A creepy grin crawled onto your face as a sadistic glint sparked in your eyes.

"Sure, besides, I still have to give that little shit an ass beating for that hospital fight." You said while cracking your knuckles. Honestly, you scared all of the Genin.

"Come on, we need to go." He said while gesturing his head. You nodded while starting to run with the group.

Yes! A mission!!

'Haha, you're always excited for missions. Even D rank ones.'

And why not? It's funny to watch.

'Ya know Loki, I don't know a thing about your powers... when will you tell me?' Loki didn't say anything for a moment and you could tell he was either uncomfortable, or just scared.

I... Ill tell you after the mission...

'Hm? Oh... okay...'

The gates opened and your group was getting ready. You were concentrating on trying to pinpoint Sasuke's location, but all of the subtle bickering about Shikamaru's capability of leading kept distracting you.

"Oi." You called, drawing their attention.

"Shikamaru is perfectly capable of giving out orders. Tsunade-sama wouldn't of chosen him otherwise. Although he is a lazy motherfucker, he's more than capable of leading this mission." You said while your eyes were still closed.

"Yeah..." They all agreed. You grit your teeth.

'Damn, I can't even pick up a smell!' You thought, irritated. You bit your thumb and—

"Summoning Jutsu!" A puff of smoke came up, and a... I don't actually know what it is... appeared.

"G-gah!!! W-w-what the hell is that thing?!" Naruto asked, completely terrified, which satisfied you.

'Oh god I've become sadistic...' You thought.

"It's a demon summoning, once again, Akuma clan, the demon clan. Do any of you idiots listen?" You replied.

"Find the Sound Four along with Sasuke. If you come in contact, relay the message to me. Hoheo taralna, rondero tarel." You ordered. Its eyes went from a glowing green to a dark orange. It growled before turning around and running away.

"My summoning will help us out and relay any important messages, but otherwise we can stick to your plan." You said to Shikamaru. He nodded.

"Yeah, thanks." He thanked. You then smirked and held out your hand in a tight fist.

"Now let's go get that stupid bitch." You said with a excitement in your eyes. Just as you guys were about to head out, Sakura appeared.

"Yo Sakura, what's wrong?" You asked. Sakura had tear streaks down her face and you could tell not joining the mission was hard to absorb.

"Naruto... this is a once in a life time request..." She choked out. Your eyes widened.

'No, Sakura... don't put this on him...' You thought.

"Please bring... please bring Sasuke-kun back...!" She cried.

'THAT COTTON CANDY BITCH...! WHY I OUTTA DLSIVIWPSKFKROVPGWKQOVOWKQOCOFWJSOBOWKAOVPHSLEPBORKWKVPENAOCLRNWKVLENAOGLWNXOFPWLSKVOENAKCORKRCJDIWLFOCOWPSVOWOSKFELFIVORKSHVIHLRNSIGORNWICOWNDIFLEJAHCPDKAJCOEMDIVPEN— Eh?' Your internal ranting was interrupted by Naruto sticking out his hand, holding a thumbs up.

"I'll bring Sasuke back without a fail! I promise you on my life!" He declared. You sighed.

'Sakura... why can't you see he's pressured?' You thought.

"We've lost a little time, let's get going." Shikamaru said. You all nodded, and ran out of the village.

'Y/n-sama, I found them.' Your summoning's demonic voice came through.

'Great job, you can go back to the demon world, we'll handle it from here.' You felt his presence disappear.

"My summoning found them, but we must hurry. They're moving quickly." You called. They all nodded.

"Yes!" They all said in unison.

To be continued