You pass! Plus C rank mission!

You were up on a tree branch with Kakashi watching the three imbeciles eating their lunch with the exception of Naruto.

"I bet they're going to feed him." You spoke up.

"Mm. I don't know why, but there's something special about those three." He replied.

"Besides the fact they're a little stupid." You added, a little quieter. Kakashi sighed.

"Y/n, you shouldn't be putting your teammates down like that. You're learning just like them." He scolded.

"I already know that, but their heads aren't even on straight..." You replied quietly.

"Y/n." Kakashi warned.

"What? It's the truth. Naruto wants to become Hokage and prove everyone wrong, which is very admirable, but he's missing the point, Sasuke only cares about avenging his clan and killing Itachi, and Sakura is too busy trying to seduce Sasuke and have his babies." You said while rolling your eyes.

'She has a good point.' Kakashi thought.

Y/n, you're very observant.

'Cer, It's not that I'm observant, anyone can see what I just stated.'

However, they'll grow.

'Yeah, but I can't help but feel something bad is going to happen...'

Trust your gut, kid.

Naruto then started rambling on about how he can go DAYS without eating anything. (Bullshit) You then saw Sasuke handing over his bento to Naruto and Sakura trying to get him to stop.

"It's fine. I don't sense him or Y/n near us." You heard Sasuke say.

'Hm. He's not so inconsiderate like I thought, but he's only doing it so they can pass.' You thought while narrowing your eyes. Sakura then held the bento out towards Naruto and started feeding him.

"Let's go, Sensei." You said while disappearing. Then a HUGE puff of smoke appeared and Kakashi broke through the smoke bomb.

"YOU!" He exclaimed while you were leaning on a nearby tree, watching the scene unfold.

"You broke the rules, I hope you're ready for your punishment..." He said as he did a hand sign and dark stormy clouds appeared with thunder and lightning.

"Any last words?" He asked.

'This is amusing.' You thought while smirking.

'Oh lord chicken ass, I'm sadistic...' You thought again.

"But you said..." Naruto trailed off.

"Yes?" Kakashi asked.

"You said! You said! You said!" He ranted.

"There were three of us and... Sakura, Sasuke..." Naruto trailed off.

"We're a team, and we're ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!" Sasuke (sang) said.

"That's right! The three of us are one!" Sakura said.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!! BELIEVE IT! THAT'S RIGHT!!" Naruto screeched. You sighed.

"The three of you are one, eh?" He repeated while walking forward. They all started to grow nervous until they heard slow clapping. They all turned their heads and saw you walking towards them with a smirk on your face.

"Congratulations." You started.

"You pass!" Kakashi finished.

"Eh? Why? How did we?" Sakura asked.