DOES THAT MEAN HE CAN HAVE TWO BONE- NOPE, NEVERMIND, FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!!

You, Naruto, Kiba, and Shikamaru were running through the forest following the other two who were running with Sasuke.

"You all remember the plan, right?" Shikamaru asked. Everyone nodded.

"Y/n, sorry, but you're just going to be in hiding unless something goes wrong." Shikamaru said to you. You nodded.

"Nah, I don't mind. I'm better at long-range attacks anyways." You replied. He nodded.

"I smell them." Kiba said suddenly.

"Alright. Kiba, Y/n split off." Shikamaru ordered. You both nodded before jumping from the group.

'I should stay at least 10 meters from them. I could still sense them from that distance.' You thought. When the two sound ninja came into view, you hid behind a tree and concealed your presence. The two stopped on a branch and placed Sasuke down.

'The plan is somewhat complicated, and I honestly don't feel like writing all of it.' ~ Ruby

Kiba, Naruto, and Shikamaru started running away, so you jumped out of your hiding spot and followed them. The other two were chasing after you lot, quickly. You passed Akamaru who had set up explosive tags everywhere. Once the two headed guy came close enough, the tags set off, breaking apart trees and setting some on fire.

'Aww, I would've loved to do that.' You thought sadly. Akamaru jumped onto another tree which had another explosive tag on it. However, the two headed guy shot out wire and wrapped it around the pup, trapping him. The explosive tag lit and Kiba quickly jumped onto the branch and shielded Akamaru before it exploded, sending him and the two headed guy into a ravine.

"Kiba!!!" Naruto screamed.

"Where's Kiba?!" He asked.

"He fell into the ravine!" You replied. The girl caught up and was about to attack, but she abruptly stopped, and stared behind you. She mumbled a couple of things that were inaudible even to you. You followed her gaze, and saw a silhouette of a person. The other two idiots didn't notice him until he kicked the coffin and landed on another branch with it.

"Why are you here... Kimimaro?" Tayuya asked. (Just realized her name is Tayuya.)

"You were taking too long. And being an old member of the Sound Five I figured you weren't strong enough." He replied. He then started rubbing the top of the coffin with his hand.

'He must have a really weird boner right now...' You thought. You then mushroomed sighed.

'Another enemy to deal with...'

~
Kimimaro had left with Sasuke,  leaving Tayuya behind to deal with you.

"Oi, Shikamaru, Naruto, I'll go ahead." You said. The both of them nodded.

"Like I would let you damned punk get away!" Tayuya exclaimed. You smirked.

"Hn... lets see about that." You said as your eyes changed to your Bijuu eyes. (Dark red, black crossed pupil, black, dark red slit pupil.)

A black chakra cloak formed around you, as five tails emerged. Her eyes widened, as she took a step back. You could see the fear in her eyes, making you smirk showing off your sharp canines.

"Ya know you shouldn't underestimate people." You said while jumping off the branch and jumping over Tayuya, glaring down at her with your demon eyes. She was frozen in the spot, leaving her open. You jumped over her and chased after Kimimaro. The cloak disappeared and your eyes went back to red and e/c. Soonly, you felt an ominous chakra behind you.

'Naruto.' You thought. Soon, a flash of orange zoomed past you.

"OI!! NARUTO, GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!!!" You screamed, but he either didn't listen, or didn't hear you. You sighed irritably, before speeding up.

'I've already lost his presence.' You thought. WELL DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES!!

"GOTTA GO FAST~! GOTTA GO FAST~! GOTTA GO FASTER, FASTER, FASTER FASTER FASTER, SUPER SONIC!!!" You sang as you continuously gained speed.

"POWER LEVEL IS OVER NINE THOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAANNNNDDDDDDDD!!!!!!" You screamed while flying out of the forest and into a clear area. You landed on the ground and saw Naruto fighting Kimimaro. Naruto's eyes were Kurama's. However, Kimimaro was using something else as defense and offense.

'Are those... bones?' You thought. He took out most of the clones and then unzipped his robe, exposing his left side. He manipulated his upper arm bone and took it out, forming a sword.

'That... that isn't regular bone...' You thought. The coffin Sasuke was in started to leak purple gas. Naruto attacked Kimimaro again, but his clones got reduced down to the original.

'This guy has skill...' You thought. But the coffin started leaking more of that purple gas, and soon exploded. The gas was still in the air and you could see Sasuke, but he didn't look like him.

'Almost like the second state.' You thought. Naruto calmed down as he stared at Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke, what're you doing with these guys?" He asked almost with fake-relief. Sasuke didn't answer and just started laughing.

"Hey, Sasuke! You can hear me right?!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke didn't say anything and jumped away.

"Hey wait!" Naruto started to chase him, but Kimimaro appeared behind him, ready to strike. You were about to interfere, but someone beat you to that. You stopped for a moment and gawked at the person.

'Is that... LEE?!?!?!'

Lee said something to Naruto before he jumped away, leaving you and Lee. You walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yes! I've never felt any better!" He replied. You nodded.

"Aight. I'm here if you need me though." You said, removing your hand from his shoulder.

"Thank you Y/n." He said. You smiled.

"Just don't get hurt." You said before backing up. Lee got into a stance and so did Kimimaro. The both of them charged at each other, Lee probably landing more hits than him. However, he quickly got use to his Taijutsu and brought out his bone sword again. You could see Lee falter in his stance. You then face palmed.

'You should've told Lee what his Kekkei Genkei was, you fuckwad.' You thought.

To be continued